USA Today (and Hondo) have us making the playoffs at 10-6

Bills vs Ravens would be an awesome game. A battle of wills.

Revenge for Roman.

I think we would beat them like we did two years ago.

Rex was a Raven too. lot of coaching history goes back there doesnt it? one or two more. Thurman?

Brutal game. would Love it !

You are right , battle of wills.

funny thing is we might have a couple of those this year.

toug slobberknockers>

please dont anyone discount the Doll fans(love that nickname !! MyDog) or the Jets or those pesky **********

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know they have several good players. I was just commenting that he was asked to name 6 and he couldn't. But I think they will be pretty good. They are starting kelvin shepperd though...

I know thats your subtle shot.

But they know he is a run stop short area LB.

I did have to look at the roster to name six players. looking to defense i only knew three from the top of my pointed head.

Wake Grimes and now SUH.

I think we can at least split the afc east and get four wins if not 6.

We have not had the chance to play a playoff game i have no point of reference to imagine it.

So lets win the division and meet up then for coffee.

i dont see any wins that wont have to be fought for at this point. Paper teams look pretty decent right about now

i know the Dolphins went out and signed a lot of guys but i'm surprised to see how highly regarded they are in the media. i'd be surprised if they are better than 8-8

So you think all those signings make them no better than last year?

i know the Dolphins went out and signed a lot of guys but i'm surprised to see how highly regarded they are in the media. i'd be surprised if they are better than 8-8

Why ? They have an extremely good defense and a very talented QB. Their biggest concern is their WRs/RB. They also have a pretty good OL

Tannehill

Wallece

Suh

Dion Jordon

Cameron Wake

Moreno

Granted my brother is a die hard Dolphins fan. But still, they're a very good team. Position for position, no doubt we're better. But they have a QB. We don't.

Wallace and Wallece were traded and Jordan is suspended for a year or they don't want him anymore?

What about that T from Stanford?

Tannehill

Wallece

Suh

Dion Jordon

Cameron Wake

Moreno

Granted my brother is a die hard Dolphins fan. But still, they're a very good team. Position for position, no doubt we're better. But they have a QB. We don't.

Tannehill

Suh

Grimes

Jarvis Landry

Kenny Stills

Lamar Miller

Pouncey

Can you name me 6 guys on their team?

Uh... Wake, Suh, Tannehill, Cameron Jordan or Jordan Cameron/former TE from Cleveland, moreno (god was he hyped last year), grimes, matt moore, greg jennings, whats his name crazy guy... QB Freeman. Stills got traded there. and the one guy i am curious about who i think will do well for them is mosely.

Why ? They have an extremely good defense and a very talented QB. Their biggest concern is their WRs/RB. They also have a pretty good OL

i just don't think they can put it all together. Philbin is a terrible coach and I'm kind of surprised he hasn't been fired yet. And as much as they have added new guys, they have also subtracted a ton of guys. You can't just throw a bunch of new guys together and think they will be a team right away. They have all new WR's and it takes time for them to get on the same page with a QB. And Tannehill is no Dan Marino or anything. He's probably not even a top 20 QB in the league, definitely in the bottom half.

Maybe next year they will be good but I just don't see them being a 10 win team this year

Edited by kdiggz

I am a little surprised for the love the Phins are getting as well. I think they're a decent team, and Tannehill is progressing nicely and seems to be better than anything we have.

But we are, at best for them, a wash at the O and D lines ( I think we have a slight edge at D line) and TE. We are easily superior at WR where we have three really impressive plays, while they have broken down Greg Jennings and two ok to meh players in Stills and Landry. They have NO real CB depth after Grimes and their linebackers are abyssmal.

TBH I'm more worried about the Jets than the Dolphins.

Yeah but I'd trade anyone on this team right now not named McCoy or Dareus straight up for Tannehill. Real talk.