Landry

Cameron

Suh

Grimes

Miller

Sheppard

Sturgis

Wake

But that's all I can name from memory...

I'm sure I can name more than 9 people on 15 other teams

He's a stud. What was Whaley thinking????

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Contrary to many on this forum, I think the Dolphins will have a good season. Over the past few years we usually whomp them, but they play very well against teams outside our division. If they can beat the Jets twice, split with us and the Pats, they will be in the playoffs. You heard it here first.

USA Today also seems to think there are 3 playoff caliber teams in the AFCE. Let's hope they're right!

Agreed.

The AFCE will end up the most competitive division top to bottom in football.

Tannehill has looked more accurate and more comfortable in the pocket each year in the league, and now has more touchdowns in total than turnovers. That said, the rest of the offense isn't all that great. Wallace and obviously Clay are gone offensively. Kenny Stills and Greg Jennings are now the main weapons and Jordan replaces Clay. Sorry, but the team just doesn't elicit fear for me. In the 3 years with Tannehill under center, they're 23-25. Will the defense be better with Suh? I don't doubt that at all. The question is whether it makes them a playoff team.

I bet most of the people on this board know much more about Buffalo Bills football than anyone writing for USA Today....

That was exactly my point when I posted this:

I have us at 10-6 and making the playoffs, too.

Why is USA today the headline?

I expect more knowledgeable arguments - if not always rational - about the Bills record here than I do in a national newspaper.