Shady hosting females-only party(now:back to business party)

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed. This party sounds pathetic. I mean McCoy is a professional athlete. Does he really need to stack the deck to get laid? Gronk parties, but he doesn't need to post invite on twitter. Women like to party with Gronk because he is Gronk

I don't think he's stacking the deck to get laid. He can obviously do it, despite his past twitter battle. Guys like that just get off on having 'the hottest' women at their party. He's just screening so they're all unquestionable 10's. I'm not condoning or not condoning--I don't really care. It's the whole social media world we live in. He wants to have the hottest of the hot at his party and wants the world to see it.

Probably right. I had temporarily forgotten about him. Thanks for reminding me....

His most quiet year off the field was probably with us, so not hard to do!

In some respects, I agree this is amazing. But McCoy is a douche who seems so desperate. Fighting with his baby momma on Twitter; 20 cent tips; selfies with random girls. He's annoying and seems like he would struggle to get laid without kicking football player game.

If any girl goes to that party, they are looking to get pregnant. I wish Spiller was a better all around back. So much more likable.

agreed. This party sounds pathetic. I mean McCoy is a professional athlete. Does he really need to stack the deck to get laid? Gronk parties, but he doesn't need to post invite on twitter. Women like to party with Gronk because he is Gronk

Derek Jeter won't. I guarantee McCoy's opening line is that he is a football player.

In some respects, I agree this is amazing. But McCoy is a douche who seems so desperate. Fighting with his baby momma on Twitter; 20 cent tips; selfies with random girls. He's annoying and seems like he would struggle to get laid without kicking football player game.

If any girl goes to that party, they are looking to get pregnant. I wish Spiller was a better all around back. So much more likable.

Derek Jeter won't. I guarantee McCoy's opening line is that he is a football player.

but what do you think is in Shady's gift baskets? Probably stuff from Dollar Tree.

Much ado about nothing. Technology is great, but one of the things that is highly irritating is everything being blown up by bloggers and funneled into the main stream. It's a party. For all the dudes on here upset about it, how many parties have you thrown or been to? Night club promoters do this exact same thing all over the world. Beautiful women are always sought out. How many parties have you left because there were too many dudes there compared to women? If you could ensure a large female turnout and the most beautiful women would show up, you would throw that party. Remember he's 26 not 46, or 66. He's also not married. What are we really talking about here?

This is not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. And this type of thing has always gone on in various forms. Read about Babe Ruth. Read Jim Brown's book. Read the book on the 70s Cowboys or the 80s Lakers. How many Jack Nicholson fans out there? Same stuff. It just wasn't reported on by the journalists of the day because it had nothing to do with their actual professions. Now everything is "news" even if it isn't.

Edited by purple haze

Much ado about nothing.

The Bills thought it was more than just "nothing" apparently. They didn't waste much time at all telling him to take down that instagram party invite with their logo on it.

Edited by KDS73