Best jerseys in all sports? Your opinions

major

Baseball:

Best:

Dodgers. Classic look. Love the whites with the blue writing, and those red letters. They're perfect. There's a reason they haven't change since before Brooklyn.

Cardinals.

Yankees. (Hate the team, love the jerseys.)

Worst: Marlins

Hockey:

Best: Boston (another team I hate, but has a great jersey), Chicago, Buffalo white (don't care for the dark shade of blue we use. I hate our third jersey.)

Worst: Our third jersey is the worst. Nashville's is pretty bad too.

Football:

Best: Packers, Raiders, Bears, Bills (trying to be unbiased), Steelers (Both regular and the bumblebees, love them) Cowboys (Why do so many teams I hate have such great jerseys?)

Worst: Jags, Browns new ones, Patriots aren't the worst, but they're worse than what they used to have, our previous ones may have been the worst of all time.

I didn't mention NHL but I agree with you there. I also like the Habs, Sabres (of course), and Blackhawks. Despite my hatred for all things Hurricane, their sweaters are actually pretty good. For a new team the Winnipeg sweaters are alright, too.

I agree. While I am no fan of "redneck hockey" (or hockey existing anywhere south of Chicago, really), among the "new" teams in all the sports, I really like the Hurricanes whole theme a lot. It very much fits the Carolinas. I also like how they incorporate the vortex into the arena graphics, the red and black swirling around those ribbon video boards. It all works very nicely.

I'll also throw the Detroit Tigers out there, the classic white uniform with that fancy script "D." Very cool.

NFL:

Best- Raiders, Bears, Colts, Bills (standing buffalo throwbacks)

Worst- Titans, Bucs, Jags

NHL:

Best- Blackhawks, Maple Leafs, Oilers

Worst- Ducks, Coyotes, Predators

MLB:

Best- Orioles, Royals, Mets

Worst- Marlins, DBacks

NBA:

Best- Knicks, Blazers

Worst- Pelicans

In general, I'm a sucker for orange in any color scheme. My favorite jerseys of all time are the Knicks and Bears, very clean. Wish the Bills wore their throwbacks all year round, the red standing buffalo with those simple jerseys are very fresh.

NCAA Football - Notre Dame

NBA - New York Knicks

NFL - Buffalo Bills

MLB - New York Yankees

NCAA Basketball - Duke Blue Devils

NHL - Buffalo Sabres

Granted these are all of my favorite teams, but that's the list. :thumbsup:

I love powder blue, so I have to go with the old Buffalo Braves and the old San Diego Chargers unis.

Call me crazy, I never understood the love for the Chargers powerder blue. It's not bad, it's one of the better jerseys, certainly better than their dark blues. But people talk about them like they're the absolute undisputed greatest NFL uniforms of all time.

Call me crazy, I never understood the love for the Chargers powerder blue. It's not bad, it's one of the better jerseys, certainly better than their dark blues. But people talk about them like they're the absolute undisputed greatest NFL uniforms of all time.

They're close.

I think the Bills new uniforms are fantastic, but I'm not a fan of the blue on blue. San Diego in their powder blues are right up there with 'em.

As for hockey... I love the Sabres, but you can't beat the Blackhawks.

Colorado State University had the perfect football uniform, but I think recently changed them.

2013-colorado-state-under-armour-footbal

That being said... the mighty NZ All-Black rugby team takes the prize. Let's go All Blacks!

nonu_1749715c.jpg

Edited by Bad Things

• MLB- SF Giants away greys

NHL- Blackhawks reds, Habs whites, Sabres whites

NFL- Bills whites, Niners reds (80's), Bears blacks

NBA- Braves powder blues or black and orange, Warriors whites

Edited by tedstrong

Hey! Crazy!