Best jerseys in all sports? Your opinions

major

I'd have to go with the classics: Yankees, Red Sox, Cubs, Texas Longhorns, Michigan Wolverines, Oakland Raiders, and our 60's Bills look. Yours? We could also list the worst: Oregon ducks, Maryland, Jacksonville Jags.

I'd have to go with the classics: Yankees, Red Sox, Cubs, Texas Longhorns, Michigan Wolverines, Oakland Raiders, and our 60's Bills look. Yours? We could also list the worst: Oregon ducks, Maryland, Jacksonville Jags.

Good question. I'm incredibly biased but I love the Bills throwback blues or all whites.

No Buffalo jerseys I always liked the original Chargers powder blues, the early Patriots red jerseys were pretty nice, the Habs jerseys are classics. Hate to admit but The Cowboys are pretty sweet. The Raiders are great. Blackhawks home reds. I used to like the Bullets jerseys from the 70s. Red Sox are pretty classic.

I actually like The Oregon Ducks jerseys, most of them at least. When they are bad they are bad though. Some are rather putrid.

I like the Sabres throwbacks with the Buffalo across the front.

Big time bias but I do think the Bills' digs look incredibly sharp since they went back to the royal blue. Love the original Rams jerseys, and the Raiders are classic.

Worst: Jags, Titans, new Browns, Bucs, Bengals

By the way: if you don't already know about this site, you should.

Baseball - Athletics Yellow Alternative, Pirates Throw Back Style Alternative, Royals Light Blues.

Hockey - Blackhawks, Canadians (as much as I hate them, it's a timeless sweater), Minnesota North Stars

Football - Chargers baby blues, Bills (even if I weren't a Bills fan), Bears

NBA - Hard to say because a lot of them change so often, but I've always liked the 76ers style and I like the new Cavs retro look.

I was raised a Leafs fan and am thus required to hate this team, but I'll be damned if the Detroit Red Wings red sweaters aren't among the most striking and classic in all the major sports.

In general, I like the classic, two color designs that have changed very little over the years.

I was raised a Leafs fan and am thus required to hate this team, but I'll be damned if the Detroit Red Wings red sweaters aren't among the most striking and classic in all the major sports.

In general, I like the classic, two color designs that have changed very little over the years.

I didn't mention NHL but I agree with you there. I also like the Habs, Sabres (of course), and Blackhawks. Despite my hatred for all things Hurricane, their sweaters are actually pretty good. For a new team the Winnipeg sweaters are alright, too.

I1kZHOSTIG74HZzbcGpt3GX.jpg

lol

CBF

Hey, isn't that the guy that Peter Gammons would say was going to with the Cy Young award every season and had only one season with an ERA below 4.00 (and only 3.85 at that)?

Those are hideous.