Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another big game Wednesday....Toronto joined the tank party late, but they are gaining ground quickly.

Buffalo: (6)

Wed 4/1 vs. Toronto

Fri 4/3 vs. Chicago

Sat 4/4 @ N.Y. Islanders

Mon 4/6 vs. Carolina

Fri 4/10 @ Columbus

Sat 4/11 vs. Pittsbrugh

Arizona: (5)

Fri. 4/3 @ San Jose

Sat 4/4 vs. San Jose

Tue 4/7 @ Calgary

Thu 4/9 @ Vancouver

Sat 4/11 vs. Anaheim

Good point! They deserve it for sure, it's not the players fault...

Why do they deserve a standing ovation? You can say what you want about it being a bad team, but many if not most of these guys have underperformed this year. The idea of a standing ovation kind of feels like a participation trophy to me.

Why do they deserve a standing ovation? You can say what you want about it being a bad team, but many if not most of these guys have underperformed this year. The idea of a standing ovation kind of feels like a participation trophy to me.

Oh get over yourself, why do you even have to chime in with this crap. if you don't agree, that's fine. but they were put in am impossible position. they played hard and i am sure most appreciate the effort. they didn't uner perform, how can you under perform when the team is built to lose?

Because they've been working hard. How would you like it if you went to your home arena every night and had fans rooting against you. For some of these guys, this is their first NHL experience. They need to see the kind of support Buffalo fans can really offer, and to let them know that it was nothing personal. Kind of like an apology.

I agree with Shrader here. I know I have said this before, but Nolan has almost been a broken record after every game" had some guys not going to insight, not competing hard enough"

Again, I would not root agaist them at home, but even Roby , who was anti tank all year, is saying these players should not get a pass this year....to many passengers to many nights.

Just like Schoop and the Bulldog basing their whole show yesterday on whether they would trade #2 plus a lot up to get #1, I think the standing ovation thinking is premature.

This thing is so far from being over - mainly because - Toronto!