Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

It's not cheering against them. We hate the fact that losing is a good thing, but the unfortunate part is, it is. In sorry we don't meet belichecks measure of what is deserving of a championship, bending and breaking the rules to get there.

It's trying to back your way into a championship.

People hold signs with tanks on them? How you can support that is beyond me.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't have to follow any sport to know that tanking a season is shameful. You don't have to be a fan, to know that fans that cheer against their team don't "deserve" a championship.

Tanking a season is shameful. But cheating to win a championship...that's acceptable. Even laudable.

You're just weird.

I was watching the Kentucky - Notre Dame, thinking 4-0 was safe, and then I turn it back and it's 5-3 with at least 12 minutes left. I was like WTF?!?..........But, fortunately it stayed that way.

It is done, and i was on hold for twenty minutes, told the rep why i was cancelling...sure sounded like i wasn't the only one who cancelled yesterday morning.

That is great. I hope this whole thing backfires on them. I can't imagine they picked up one subscriber due to this crap. Friday's paper had I think 5 stories about the fans. They were going to write those stories no matter what and in my opinion, they blew the fan reaction up 10 fold.

Saturday's paper then had an article by the art critic, of all people on this crap!

I've always been way pro News than WGR, but now it's all reversed. If only the News had more Mark Gaughans and Vic Caruccis, and got rid of Sully, Bucky, Harrington and Graham.

Magic number is technically 9, but in practical terms 8 (because of tiebreakers).

Monday night implications:

Sabres regulation W: 8

Sabres OT/SO W: 7

Yotes regulation W: 4

Yotes OT/SO W: 5

Magic number is technically 9, but in practical terms 8 (because of tiebreakers).

Monday night implications:

Sabres regulation W: 8

Sabres OT/SO W: 7

Yotes regulation W: 4

Yotes OT/SO W: 5

Man, sure seems less critical on Monday...wonder how we would feel right now had the Sabres won that game in regulation on Thursday.

Also, cant decide if i want Doan playing on Monday. My gut is he gets 2 games for that hit on Letang, but we shall see.

If he makes another boneheaded play like he did Thursday, maybe mot so bad for us if he is not playing

Man, sure seems less critical on Monday...wonder how we would feel right now had the Sabres won that game in regulation on Thursday.

Also, cant decide if i want Doan playing on Monday. My gut is he gets 2 games for that hit on Letang, but we shall see.

If he makes another boneheaded play like he did Thursday, maybe mot so bad for us if he is not playing

I'm still worried...stranger things have happened. A regulation L tonight by Buffalo will really ease my mind...

I'm still worried...stranger things have happened. A regulation L tonight by Buffalo will really ease my mind...

agreed, they win tonight and then their game in hand and boom...only a two point cushion.

this will be a DVR one for me..cant afford to be up to 1.AM, and no way will be able to go to sleep unless Sabres were down by 4 in 1st, so will just watch early AM!

It's looking pretty good, but still nerve racking! Give the Sabres 2 points for the game in hand, Sabres win tonight, it's a 2 point lead with 5 to play. If that scenario plays out, Sabres would need 3 points in the last 5, with Arizona losing them all, to ruin the tank. like I said, it's looking good and the tie breakers help, but I just want ARZ to win in regulation tonight to pretty much lock it up...