Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying to listen to Hockey Hotline....just can't do it.

Actually find EEI more enjoyable than that drudge.

LoL... If this doesn't get DC to breakdown and come crawling out of the woodwork... Nothing will. Sometimes you have to listen to (her) your heart.

I am telling you, the material is potentionally limitless, I am on needles and pins thinking of the next reference.

@DarrenDreger: Toronto and Buffalo in bidding war for Babcock. No decision yet. Hearing Red Wings final offer was 5 years at $4 million per.

If I were the Pegulas, I'd move on and let Toronto have him. There are other good coaches out there.

If I were the Pegulas, I'd move on and let Toronto have him. There are other good coaches out there.

They should have never let him sleep on it. Here's the offer, signed tonight. Letting him sleep overnight your losing your leverage.

But Pegulas been just slightly more successful in business than me....so I trust him on this one.

LoL... If this doesn't get DC to breakdown and come crawling out of the woodwork... Nothing will. Sometimes you have to listen to (her) your heart.

I am telling you, the material is potentionally limitless, I am on needles and pins thinking of the next reference.

Please don't make me give up this thread.

@DarrenDreger: Toronto and Buffalo in bidding war for Babcock. No decision yet. Hearing Red Wings final offer was 5 years at $4 million per.

Haven't they already learned their lesson about getting into a bidding war with Pegula?

If there is any truth to this, if I'm Pegula, I take my offer off the table. Phuck Babcock if that's how he does things.

They should have never let him sleep on it. Here's the offer, signed tonight. Letting him sleep overnight your losing your leverage.

But Pegulas been just slightly more successful in business than me....so I trust him on this one.

if it's about leverage then they shouldn't even be talking to him. The money is what it is, now, decide whether you are willing to give this organIzation 100%. Personally I'd rather have the guy sleep on it.

If there is any truth to this, if I'm Pegula, I take my offer off the table. Phuck Babcock if that's how he does things.

Agreed. It's hard to tell what's real and what's rumor, but this whole process seems unseemly. Either Babs wants the opportunity to coach the Sabres or he doesn't. If it's only about the $$$, then pull the offer at noon and move on...