The "Bills Suck!" thread

Rex has brought in coaches and players from his unsuccessful tenure in New Jersey. Thus, henceforth and therefore, one can only logically conclude that this team is doomed. You kool aid drinkers can keep drinking your kool aid all the live long day. I am so effing done with this team.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who in the actual f*ck is pessimistic about this team? Whoever they are, they need their head examined.

I am. Not even el Pegual can overcome the curse of Leon Czolgosz. Something is going to happen that'll break our hearts. Probably Hughes, Mario, and Dareus combine for a sack in which they all injure each other in the collision and go on IR. Or EJ Manuel gets off to a miraculous start and is the highest-rated passer in the league...until he blows out a knee in game 5.

Who knows? We just know it'll be something.

The concessions stands in the club areas suck. I'm paying good money to be in there, so I should have my food served to me on fine china, not some cardboard throw away plate like the commoners.

I agree at least we don't have to put up with obnoxious pats** fans this season. Plus we deserve coat hangers at the bar and they refuse too put them in!

I agree at least we don't have to put up with obnoxious pats** fans this season. Plus we deserve coat hangers at the bar and they refuse too put them in!

I can't speak for the other clubs, but the Van Miller used to have a coat room right when you walked in. Eventually they turned it into a storage room and would only let you use it if you asked. Now it has a beer cart parked in front of it so you can't even get to it.

I can't speak for the other clubs, but the Van Miller used to have a coat room right when you walked in. Eventually they turned it into a storage room and would only let you use it if you asked. Now it has a beer cart parked in front of it so you can't even get to it.

No it's the Kelly club. One year some lady friends had those adhesive backed plastic hooks they put on below the bar top. very funny, they were gone by the next home game. A bartender said they didn't have coat hangers so fans would not get ""too comfortable"during crap weather games. translation: we do not want you getting too hamered at the bar.

One man's ceiling is another man's floor. I'm a masochist at heart and I hate that I love this team so much. Or do I love that this team make it hurts so much to love them? If they suck again after all that has taken place this year I will still love them. And so will all of you! That's why we all post to this wall and most of you have been at it a lot longer than I have. Now that's a common thread.