According to Shawn Spencer 2 Bills draft picks make no sense

Kind of brutal--he drills Tampa Bay for taking Donovan Smith at 34 because he barely held up as a LT in college, and then goes on to say that Ogbuehi was a lousy pick at 21 and that Cinci should've taken...Donovan Smith.

Um, what?

I think that's proverbial, "I have no idea what I'm doing" statement.

So how much does one of those "Write random nonsensical **** and throw it up on the internet" gigs pay?

'Cause I can easily write a script that'll generate garbage clickbait articles like that.

Ask gatorman.

p.s. I am the only one who's never heard of Shawn Spencer?

First, that article is an absolute pain in the butt. It kept knocking my i-pad off, and so on. With that rant, I don't disagree with some of his points. O'Leary is short for a TE, although athletic, but I prefer Grey over Gragg. Regarding Darby, I wondered why we would use our first pick on defense when we already had a decent secondary, and Darby does get caught out of position.

First, that article is an absolute pain in the butt. It kept knocking my i-pad off, and so on. With that rant, I don't disagree with some of his points. O'Leary is short for a TE, although athletic, but I prefer Grey over Gragg. Regarding Darby, I wondered why we would use our first pick on defense when we already had a decent secondary, and Darby does get caught out of position.

They probably thought they weren't decent at FS and anticipated moving Graham. They only had two true press corners. Darby made sense.

With all the talk about BPA, it seems to me like they went for need with almost every pick.

Kelly....could you give some examples of Darby getting "caught out of position"

I know that he showed a propensity in college to not come up with interceptions that he should have had.....but as far as a cover corner I would really love to hear your explanation on this.

and

If you look at it from a "Why did Rex Ryan get canned prospective" The weakness of Rex Ryan's D with the Jets was bad corner.......

- Your only as good as your worst corner when teams start spreading you out to try to create mismatches with their receivers......

- Graham was getting moved to safety

- McKelvin is probably gone after this season

When you think about it.....all it would take is one injury to the secondary to put a chink in the Rex Ryan D........now teams can literally go 5 wide and we can match up.

Then the next round they took Miller......which looks like a good pick