Incognito concert shenanigans - big deal or nah?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't go to this one but I've been to some Kenny Chesney concerts in the Burgh. A shirtless guy in the summertime having a few beers and using a hamburger as a frisbee is not a big deal. That event is a flipping zoo, I cannot even begin to describe the "shenanigans" that would make this seem angelic in comparison.

Also, if Deadspin is the one saying "take this with a grain of salt" and calling it "second-hand" odds are it didn't even happen. Usually they don't even qualify their BS stories they get from random people. Someone probably just took of a pic of Incognito and sent it to them and they wanted clicks.

i think everyone tends to agree.

the only thing with him is that he has in the past dealt with addiction issues, as well incidents while drinking that could effect him on-field.

but we really have no idea if he was even really drinking here beyond one guys comment.

Exactly! Everyone has their "jump to conclusions" matt out and are doing exactly that.

Was kinda thinking that he maybe should be in better shape than this, myself. Part of his job is moving 300 pound DTs around, no?

well there are certainly no guarantees he makes the team. He will be going up against a top tier DL in TC so if he isn't in shape he won't play. He will be exposed pretty quickly if he's not ready. Imo Edited by YoloinOhio

I would say if he got drunk and threw hamburger patties that's an improvement from getting drunk and throwing punches or groping women/pouring liquid on them

But just how frozen could those patties have been?

put on a shirt to hide those man boobs

Ha ha some people were not meant to be viewed shirtless and NFL linemen are typically those people

Was kinda thinking that he maybe should be in better shape than this, myself. Part of his job is moving 300 pound DTs around, no?

Big muscles and a big gut *is* in shape for an OLman. Mass matters.

I care more about what he does on the field. At the end of the day, these guys need to blow off a little steam from time to time just like anyone else. As long as this behavior doesn't become a regular habit, I'm OK with it.

Blow off steam? They play football and hit people for a living. How stressful is that?

Another illustration of why I didn't want him on the team. It's a pattern of negative behavior that continues. Assigning grades to the level of misbehavior misses the point.

GO BILLS!!!

I tend to agree with you. Alcohol has proven to a problem for Incognito in the past. This isn't a great sign. He has always been a complete a**hole, and my understanding from the many stories about him is that alcohol has always aggravated that tendency.

I didn't go to this one but I've been to some Kenny Chesney concerts in the Burgh. A shirtless guy in the summertime having a few beers and using a hamburger as a frisbee is not a big deal.

Thank you - this cements my deeply-held conviction to avoid Kenny Chesney concerts.