I seen you guys are practicing

Mr Spagnulo Howard went down to Tops for some things and left his membership writing page open. I want to respond to your message because you are a very mean football fan. My husband gave a lot to this city and country and his history shouldn't be made fun of. He stormed out of the house promising to be back and asked me to hose off the barbells and weights in the garage. I don't know what you have planned but I can say that your uncle Sal has little chance of doing anything hurtful to my husband. Howard is a dear man and he loves everything about the Bills. I would say something about you but I was brought up to say nothing at all if some greasy thug makes rude comments. Please dlete this message after you read it because I don't want Howard or my son Roger to see it. I suggest you apologise to Howard and let this little argument end because he gets real mean when people say things about the Bills.

No hard feelings

Shirly

I didn't come here with no hard feelings Shirly and I didn't say nothing mean about the Bills neither. I was just pointing out that they took the has been coach and that the Jets is light years ahead of them. That's it. And I did it in a nice way to. If your husband can't read right and needs an old broad to back him up that is his problem and Sal will take care of it I am quite sure. My best advice would be leave the dust bunnies on the barbells and lay low for a while.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

When's your trip back to boys town end ?

What are you yapping about?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't come here with no hard feelings Shirly and I didn't say nothing mean about the Bills neither. I was just pointing out that they took the has been coach and that the Jets is light years ahead of them. That's it. And I did it in a nice way to. If your husband can't read right and needs an old broad to back him up that is his problem and Sal will take care of it I am quite sure. My best advice would be leave the dust bunnies on the barbells and lay low for a while.

What are you yapping about?

Sure seems to me like you been doing a lot of yapping since I chimed in here yesterday and you aint addressed the one guy that threatened to whoop your ass. Now I don't know if this is some kinda sideshow or if you're serious or what but I can tell ya right now that Stone Cold don't like your little act one bit. All I see is a little beady eyed, mealy mouthed wannabe tough guy hiding behind some computer somewhere and I done told ya once, if you wanna run your mouth about the Jets, that's fine. They're gonna get their asses whipped by the Bills twice this year but we'll let that play out on the field. But in the meantime if you wanna be some sorta internet tough guy and threaten fans of the team I've rooted for since I was a kid down in Edna, Texas, then I got just one thing to tell ya, and that's that I would love to come up to Orchard Park in week 17 (I'm comin to another game this year, just haven't decided which one yet) and drink some damn beer with all my Bills brothers and if you wanna come meet us in the parking lot and keep yapping about your Jets, we'll see who needs a new dental plan after that. And that's all I gotta say about that.

Howard leaves and his wife picks up... Love it... Also can't get over the fact that Howard can't spell her name correctly... Word on the street is that long after the postal pussies gave up the tight shorty shorts, Howard continued to wear them- as much for fashion as for the support they gave to his old saggy balls!

Sure seems to me like you been doing a lot of yapping since I chimed in here yesterday and you aint addressed the one guy that threatened to whoop your ass. Now I don't know if this is some kinda sideshow or if you're serious or what but I can tell ya right now that Stone Cold don't like your little act one bit. All I see is a little beady eyed, mealy mouthed wannabe tough guy hiding behind some computer somewhere and I done told ya once, if you wanna run your mouth about the Jets, that's fine. They're gonna get their asses whipped by the Bills twice this year but we'll let that play out on the field. But in the meantime if you wanna be some sorta internet tough guy and threaten fans of the team I've rooted for since I was a kid down in Edna, Texas, then I got just one thing to tell ya, and that's that I would love to come up to Orchard Park in week 17 (I'm comin to another game this year, just haven't decided which one yet) and drink some damn beer with all my Bills brothers and if you wanna come meet us in the parking lot and keep yapping about your Jets, we'll see who needs a new dental plan after that. And that's all I gotta say about that.

How come you never went one on one with the IMMORTAL ONE, Hulk Hogan, brother?

How come you never went one on one with the IMMORTAL ONE, Hulk Hogan, brother?

I've known Terry for a long time and I respect the hell outta the guy but at this point it aint happenin. He said some things that I didn't appreciate and even if I did wanna whip his ass the guy is just too damn old. Wouldn't make for a good match at this point. We crossed paths back in WCW a few times back when he first left the WWF and back then he didn't have a lot of respect for the young guys tryin to make their way and that's one thing I'll never forget about Terry. One of the best though, can't argue that.

I've known Terry for a long time and I respect the hell outta the guy but at this point it aint happenin. He said some things that I didn't appreciate and even if I did wanna whip his ass the guy is just too damn old. Wouldn't make for a good match at this point. We crossed paths back in WCW a few times back when he first left the WWF and back then he didn't have a lot of respect for the young guys tryin to make their way and that's one thing I'll never forget about Terry. One of the best though, can't argue that.

Fair enough.... Hulk is still pretty built for an older guy but I know he has a lot of back issues.

IF you ever have one more match, it should be VS Cena or Lesnar. Vince needs to fill Cowboys stadium for WM!

I was really looking forward to seeing what Warrior was going to do when he came back last year. Sad story but at least he got to make peace with a lot of the guys.

GO BILLS!

Fair enough.... Hulk is still pretty built for an older guy but I know he has a lot of back issues.

IF you ever have one more match, it should be VS Cena or Lesnar. Vince needs to fill Cowboys stadium for WM!

I was really looking forward to seeing what Warrior was going to do when he came back last year. Sad story but at least he got to make peace with a lot of the guys.

GO BILLS!

Vince will have no problem filling AT&T and if you think Stone Cold won't be involved somehow, you don't understand how much passion I got for wrestling and my home state of Texas. And Jimmy coming back and making that speech right before he died was nothing sort of tragic. But he got to make his peace. Love the guy. Always will. And if I were to strap em up again, there's one man whose ass I would love to whip and that's CM Punk. He'll be back and when he is, I'll be waitin for him. And hell yeah, go bills. They're gonna be good man. That defense is gonna leave a lotta carnage in its wake.

so I come home and my wife is in tears. She admitted that she went and wrote a message to you on my membership account. I told her not to worry because greasy punks like you dont know how to talk face to face like i am used to. You hide behind computers and send messages through the internet wires just trying to increase our phone charges. Maybe you are so in love with the jets because of that italian quraterback Geno. But nothing will stop our team from beating up that qb just like I will take ahold of your uncles slick back hair and drag him to the bus station by his St Joseph necklace. Safe travels uncle Sal.

I am Blocking you now before I get in trouble with the modulators.

H

**BLOCK SPAGNULO**

so I come home and my wife is in tears. She admitted that she went and wrote a message to you on my membership account. I told her not to worry because greasy punks like you dont know how to talk face to face like i am used to. You hide behind computers and send messages through the internet wires just trying to increase our phone charges. Maybe you are so in love with the jets because of that italian quraterback Geno. But nothing will stop our team from beating up that qb just like I will take ahold of your uncles slick back hair and drag him to the bus station by his St Joseph necklace. Safe travels uncle Sal.

H

**BLOCK SPAGNULO**

I didn't say nothing mean to your old lady Howard so you can stop getting all worked up and go back to hiding behind her skirt.

Your Stone Cold Steve Austin like I'm Rockefeller. Get bent.

I didn't say nothing mean to your old lady Howard so you can stop getting all worked up and go back to hiding behind her skirt.

Your Stone Cold Steve Austin like I'm Rockefeller. Get bent.

I aint gonna waste my time on here tryin to convince nobody who I am. Got way too much else to worry about right now. I done told ya once boy, come up to Orchard Park, NY week 17 and we'll see what's what. Even though I haven't posted in a few years, I keep an eye on this site from time to time and from what I hear, Hammers lot is the place to drink beer. So if you wanna drink a beer with Stone Cold and talk some football, that's fine. If you want an ass whoopin, that's fine too. You let me know son.

Edited by Stone Cold 3:16

H

**BLOCK SPAGNULO**

If this is a parody account, it's amazing. If it isn't....well it's STILL amazing. (BLOCK SPAGNULO)

You smelt it, you dealt it.

Not me man, I don't have a bad bone in my entire body. I don't have near the vocabulary skills

that Jimmy possesess.

Does Spags have eyes or was the light too strong for his mugshot?

Maybe I am in the minority but Jimmy Spagnola is absolutely one of my favorite posters on this board. He is consistently entertaining and the ultimate troll. I think that he would offend people if his grammar didn't make them feel guilty. He reminds me of Warren from "There's Something About Mary." I for one would welcome more of his trolling. He trolls as well, or better, than anyone on this board. Jimmy, please, please, please stop by here and insult us more often!!

p.s. I am not sure that he is funnier than Howard though. This is the most entertaining thread in months.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

hey spags, nice to hear from you. If you can believe it, some people here thought I was you or you was me when i posted my ideas on players and it wasnt all rainbows and puppy dogs, ya get me?? I would crack on SJ but I liked Fitz and even TJ graham. And nows youse guys has da both of dem. Maybe you could find a way to sign SJ and have a rebirth of the 2010-12 buffalo offense-but in Green. I know its the best you bums could do seein hows you picked the bigger bum in Geno than we did w EJ. Oh and about rex being nice, thats true, but maybe he was being nice since he knew there was no way to ever win wit dat moron at general manager you had. Maybe now hes ready to be the big balled coach he was back when he was beating the cheaters with Snachez.

Oh btw, is that your mug shot as your avatar? if you notice, i got your next qb as mine.

Maybe I am in the minority but Jimmy Spagnola is absolutely one of my favorite posters on this board. He is consistently entertaining and the ultimate troll. I think that he would offend people if his grammar didn't make them feel guilty. He reminds me of Warren from "There's Something About Mary." I for one would welcome more of his trolling. He trolls as well, or better, than anyone on this board. Jimmy, please, please, please stop by here and insult us more often!!

p.s. I am not sure that he is funnier than Howard though. This is the most entertaining thread in months.

I may be in the minority here, but I have a slight feeling Howard might actually be real.

James You don't know the first thing about my mail route or my service to this country in the USPS. For 60 plus years me and guys I trained with in Brooklyn, Utica and Seneca Falls dealt with punks like you and your greaseball buddies. Cheap shots at our vehicles and wisecrack comments about our uniforms. Times have changed but not so much that I haven't noticed how !@#$s like you don't respect hard work and service to the country. I've had my share of battles as a kid and more recently when Nickie Ressetoni tried to argue how the Jets were gonna beat my Bills this year. Nickie and me (along with Shirl and his wife Marie) have coffee every Friday at Dunkin Donuts. Two months ago when he said this I walked outside with him and told him to take it back. he didn't so I took care of business right there next to his Buick lesabre. His stomach buckled because of the canoli he eats every day. Youre the same kind James. A smartass punk with no moral fiber. I was brought up on the Bills, oatmeal and Genessee 12 Horse. If I ever see you in my neighborhood we can continue this discussion with Nickie. Now go get a job and leave the true fans alone.

H

Do you still live in Seneca Falls? Your right in my neighborhood. If you do I would love to meet you and Shirl.

I may be in the minority here, but I have a slight feeling Howard might actually be real.

I have had the opportunity to not get involved in the many Howard threads in Off The Wall section. (too busy looking for work 8 hours a day filling out apps)

I am surprised he hasn't been banned reading just the last quoted post,

Hi Lovemesome No. I did a brief stint in Seneca Falls when I was a young guy but we decided to move back to Buffalo. Missed the first ward but settled in near Cazenovia Park. We really enjoyed the womens suffer age museum but the route I had was in the seedy part of town where there were a lot of indians.

What I don't understand with Spagnulo is his raunchy attitude on our board. Typical big city personality with a nickel brain. Shirl and I were talking today at Friendlys and I swore I'd never let a smartass like him ruin my day ever again. Just looking at his ugly mug makes me want to crack this computer screen but my son put it together for us so I dont want to offend him. Saying I hide behind a skirt really boils my blood because in my 81 years I've gotten more ass than a toilet seat and that little prick is still reading the McCall magazines I delivered to his aunt Trudy.

I blocked him because I'm ready to punch him in the lip. Its not often Shirl and I have muddled old fashions on the porch but today is an exception because of this knucklehead.

Go Bills.

H

A lot of stuff has happened since I been here. I logged in and somebody had sent me a note from my birthday saying Happy Birthday so thanks.

I read your practice topic and it looks like your quaterbacks stink like predicted. It is a quarterback league so good luck in the draft.

You guys got Rex and he is a cool dude even though he doesn't coach that good any more. But he is better than some of the guys you had before. We got Gailey but not for the top job but more for what he belongs in. And we now finally have a top notch head coach to go with our talent and big market team.

It is to bad for you guys that you has to be in the AFC East with a team that cheats and another big time team on the rise. I think if you was in the rust belt division or slum division or whatever they was gonna call that when they had the idea then you'd have a chance. Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Buffalo and Detroit I think it was. They could have called it the put me out of my misery division. With no QB on your team you have a chance to set the record for number of interceptions by Revis in one day. Maybe you can beat out the cheaters because Tommy Boy can't play against you this time. You're defense is good though too I gotta admit.

I have to laugh at your new owner spending all of this money thinking you guys can compete but he is at least trying. You just know some crap is going to happen to you again. And that is before the Jets defense treats you guys like a bunch of rag dolls. I hope you had your fun last year when the Jets were working there plan to get rid of Rex. My favorite play was that rookie getting caught from behind when he was showboating. He was lucky it wasn't me who caught him because I would have smacked him right in his face.

I hope everyone has been good I'm just checking in to be nice.

A lot of stuff has happened in your time here... Your 198 posts.... what a joke.... I would rather hang out with Howard than read your nonsense