I seen you guys are practicing

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Jets needed to get rid of Rex because he is too friendly for football. All of that losing last year got us a tougher guy and softie went to you guys as a bonus. I like Rex and you guys but youse small time and play in a division with a medium city and a big city. When the cops are down you will get smacked into next week every time. The Jets is on the way back to the top in either this year or next. I hope you guys make the wildcard because I like you plus because it would be an easy win.

I came on here being nice and in a good mood because somebody said Happy Birthday but you wanna talk tough. Typical. Wrong guy Mr. Lightning. I crap thunder and lightning by the way.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

if Bowles is such a tough coach why are Sheldon and Mo giving him the brush off for OTAs? Our whole DL is here ... Dreaming about how they will pad their stats again against Eugene Edited by YoloinOhio

if Bowles is such a tough coach why are Sheldon and Mo giving him the brush off for OTAs? Our whole DL is here ... Dreaming about how they will pad their stats again against Eugene

I think he obviously knows what needs to be done since his defenses is always the best. Like those guys need to practice in May to beats the Bills.

Hahaha! Tough talk on a computer. Typical Jets fan. The Bills swept the Jets last year so I believe we have bragging rights this offseason.

The Jets is interested in winning a Super Bowl and got a higher draft pick than the Bills got. But the Bills didn't have one because they took the guy with girl hair instead. The one that showboated and got smacked. It's not the last time he will get smacked neither.

I think he obviously knows what needs to be done since his defenses is always the best. Like those guys need to practice in May to beats the Bills.

The Jets is interested in winning a Super Bowl and got a higher draft pick than the Bills got. But the Bills didn't have one because they took the guy with girl hair instead. The one that showboated and got smacked. It's not the last time he will get smacked neither.

looks like ya boy Devin just realized who his Qb is ...

@dsmithosu: This can not be real man, why me?!!

@DarrylSlater: Geno Smith has been wildly inaccurate today. Just sailed a sideline throw for Devin Smith. #jetsota

There's someone else who aint posted on here in a while neither. For those of you who don't recall, this is the real Stone Cold and I am a Bills fan. I've been talkin a lot about the Bills on my podcast recently for those who aint been listenin. I think the Bills are gonna whip a lot of asses this year and I certainly aint afraid of no team led by Geno Smith. So Jimmy Spagnola, if you wanna talk about whippin anybody's ass, I suggest you talk to me. Boy I'll whoop your ass all up and down the New York State Thruway. I spent a lot a nights on that road between Buffalo and Albany and I consider that part of the country near and dear to me. Certainly no better place for an ass whoopin of some two bit Jets fan. And I'll tell ya another thing too- the boys in Buffalo know how to drink a hell of a lot more beer than you Long Island and Jersey folks and that's the bottom line because Stone Cold said so.

LMAO I thought NY City chumps were actually good at smack talk...

First off I started out being nice and not giving no smack talk. I even said you guys is cool and somebody said Happy Birthday. Then I tell it like it is and you think it is smack talk? I can do smack talk but don't really like it though. I prefer the smack without the talk but my guess is youv probably been smacked enough to know that.

Jimmy,

Happy belated birthday! I hope all is well!

I know Rex had success his first two years with the Jets, then bottomed out. Was it more because the GM didn't give him all the tools he needed (players, coaches, etc...) or did other teams figure out his style? Also, can you point out things that Rex did very well and things that weren't so good.

In regards to the Bills, they in fact hired a great coaching staff. I'm really excited to see what Greg Roman will do for the offense. Roman's offenses in SF were in the Top 5 the last three years as he ran a run heavy offense, which he will do with McCoy. No one here is expecting any of the Bills QB's to be a Top 10 QB, just an Alex Smith type QB (game manager who will not lose you the game). With having the #4 ranked defense and the #2 ranked special teams, I can see the Bills playing deep into January with all the talent they loaded up on offense: McCoy, Harvin, Watkins, Woods, Charles Clay, Jerome Felton, Fred Jackson. The Bills will surprise a lot of people in the NFL this year.

Gailey was a good OC and I wished the Bills had him here last year running the offense (just not the whole team). I'm glad Marrone is gone as he played an ultra-conservative offense.

Todd Bowles was a great DC for Arizona, so we'll see how he does as HC. I know people here in Buffalo questioned Mike Pettine and how well he would do as DC without Ryan before he came to the Bills, so we'll see how well Bowles does without Arians. Jets look to have a very impressive defense, but if you guys are going with Geno Smith, then you could finish like the Bills did last season 9-7 and missing the playoffs.

Jimmy,

P.S.: J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS...S-U-C-K SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!

Just busting your balls, but the Jets chant is annoying!

Edited by Jerry Jabber

Minguia! Look, it's Jimmy Spags. Holy shite for real. I was sure you'da popped up in the "Regrettable Jerseys" thread some body started here a few days ago. You're my most regrettable Jersey by far. But hey, nice of you to stop by. You pay for the broken beer glass yet? You know - the one you threw at that "girl" at the Ba-da-Bing! Club when you found out she wasn't a girl at all.