Bills' Organized Team Activities: May 26-29

Actually I think the bills lied to Rodak just to keep him away for a day.

tomorrow I will look forward to his "reporting" on whether EJ is wearing a visor, the degree of angle to which he hangs his head after an incomplete pass, and what it all means...

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought to myself..maybe nobody played poorly...it's just a strategy of Rex's to say that to keep them on their toes.

No way not Rex!

tomorrow I will look forward to his "reporting" on whether EJ is wearing a visor, the degree of angle to which he hangs his head after an incomplete pass, and what it all means...

what! Incomplete passes?

What the hell has Lee the QB whisperer done to him!

Is Bellicheck involved /

Shots fired by Rex at Chris Williams:

"I don’t know if he’s going to be planning on coming back or what; I haven’t seen him,” Ryan said. “I haven’t talked to him, I haven’t seen him. I don’t even know what he looks like. I know these are voluntary-type things, so that’s fine. I don’t know if he’s better than all of the rest of these guys, because all the rest of them are here.”

So when Rex, and all the coaches say EJ good, then we believe. When they say they are bad, then the reporter took it out of context or is making it up to cause controversy. Got it.

I get confused by how to exactly read what's stated.

It's really easy during the offseason it's all the Senator is right; 19-0 baby!!! During the season it's 0-19, let's tank for the the number 1 overall draft pick; we suck!

Henderson confirmed on Wgr Graham will be playing safety today. As many have speculated after Darby was drafted.

Good, I like seeing Graham on the field, we seem to be better team with him out there.

Good, I like seeing Graham on the field, we seem to be better team with him out there.

Agreed. He said he will work him at all 3 positions (safety, cb, nickel) but get the feeling from how he was talking he really wants to have him at safety opposite AW.

Yikes, wonder who it was.

EJ, obviously.

IMO

He's greasing the skid already for his ride out of town.

Joe Bee, and Ratnik will be pulling that sled and Jerry will be playing the trumpet.

IMO

Mandatory Minicamp

Tuesday, June 16 to Thursday, June 18

Training Camp: Begins mid-July TBA

Well, that's just a damn lie. How can they have a minicamp end 6/18 and start TC mid-July? Brandon is a damn liar, I'll bet TC doesn't start until 6/20, hardly mid-July.

I get confused by how to exactly read what's stated.

Left to right, top to bottom works for me.

I remember that interview...So what. Still doesn't mean Rex said he was "bad"

You have to learn to read the lines between the lines.

@jchenelly: #RexRyan: Most veteran players who had not been here for condition looked impressive today. One was very disappointing. #Bills

He's on WGR right now but I can't listen

Good ? for Murph on which player was very disappointing.

bryce brown? Just a guess... Can't remember who else had been out

Reading what's out there I think it's someone who has been to prior sessions. The fact that RB is the easiest position to pick up on also makes me believe that it's someone besides Brown.

Glad to see Miller being thrown in there right away. Get him those reps. Same with Graham at Safety.

I think it's a reflection upon how much Miller has impressed them with his classroom work. Nobody is going to be handed a job but he earned the right to get 1st team reps.

Must have missed it, thanks I've removed it now.

JMO W3 but I missed the prior link so having it there again is a good thing.

Looking at the pics...several players have a hexagonal "plate" at the front of their helmet that actually projects out just a bit. I'm assuming it has some shock absorption properties?

JMO W3 but I missed the prior link so having it there again is a good thing.

Looking at the pics...several players have a hexagonal "plate" at the front of their helmet that actually projects out just a bit. I'm assuming it has some shock absorption properties?

Yeah, it's a new concept that seems to have tested well under the VT rating system anyways