Bills' Organized Team Activities: May 26-29

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't say he was, just providing a context quote that Hopeful requested

I know I know.

This all started because VABills suggested coaches said EJ was bad. Which never actually happened.

Doesn't matter. We'll have to wait for September.

Edited by Hot Buffalo Wings

I know I know.

This all started because VABills suggested coaches said EJ was bad. Which never actually happened.

Doesn't matter. We'll have to wait for September.

I think VA was referring to the media saying ej was going to be cut with no context from the coaches at all.

Jerome Bettis on NFL Live, ESPN: Pats are fine with Garrapolo...Bills O-line sucks...McCoy & Jackson won't last doing ground & pound...and EJ sucks too...in general, the Bills suck.

I saw that also PTR. He said the oline was a work in progress but also the Bills offense would have to be creative because McCoy and Jackson are not built for ground and pound.

I saw that also PTR. He said the oline was a work in progress but also the Bills offense would have to be creative because McCoy and Jackson are not built for ground and pound.

"ground and pound" just refers to the Bills running the ball a lot. We have like 5 RBs of all levels of size, speed, experience, style. One of which is elite. Why are we not built to run the ball a lot? Admittedly I didn't see the segment. Edited by YoloinOhio

McCoy & Jackson won't last doing ground & pound....

I don't think Bettis understands what Rex means when he says "ground and pound."

It's NOT how Pittsburgh used Jerome...and his gaudy 3.9 YPC. It's how Roman used Frank Gore and the rest of the 49er offense...