Bills' Organized Team Activities: May 26-29

Henderson confirmed on Wgr Graham will be playing safety today. As many have speculated after Darby was drafted.

I agree with a lot of people that I'm happy to see this. I love Graham. He was the most consistently good CB last year. But his skill sets (great ball skills, great at reading the QB and his anticipation ) coupled with his biggest weakness (his speed) make him a natural fit there. I don't see any problems with having a DB Corp deep enough that our starting safeties can cycle to CB without missing a beat.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must have missed it, thanks I've removed it now.

No worries, the way this thread is moving, no harm in reposting the pics.

Although still have my pet peeve that Bills don't assign a lowly intern to caption the names in the photos. Tough to keep up with a 90-man roster

Although still have my pet peeve that Bills don't assign a lowly intern to caption the names in the photos. Tough to keep up with a 90-man roster

And you call yourself a fan? You should be able to name every Bill from every camp, ever.

Looking at the pics...several players have a hexagonal "plate" at the front of their helmet that actually projects out just a bit. I'm assuming it has some shock absorption properties?

Yeah, it's a new concept that seems to have tested well under the VT rating system anyways

You can really see it in pic 21. Interesting.

Ha,ha, that's what the intern they assigned to do it said!!!!

On keeping up with the roster preseason, something that works for me:

Go to http://www.buffalobills.com/team/roster.html

Click on the "#" symbol in the upper left corner

Print (or keep open in a window while looking at tape/pics).

Shots fired by Rex at Chris Williams:

"I don’t know if he’s going to be planning on coming back or what; I haven’t seen him,” Ryan said. “I haven’t talked to him, I haven’t seen him. I don’t even know what he looks like. I know these are voluntary-type things, so that’s fine. I don’t know if he’s better than all of the rest of these guys, because all the rest of them are here.”

I think Williams will be one of the worst FA signings in Bills history.

Didnt someone say we can cut him June 1st and not take a big hit?

CBF

I agree with a lot of people that I'm happy to see this. I love Graham. He was the most consistently good CB last year. But his skill sets (great ball skills, great at reading the QB and his anticipation ) coupled with his biggest weakness (his speed) make him a natural fit there. I don't see any problems with having a DB Corp deep enough that our starting safeties can cycle to CB without missing a beat.

I can't agree with most consistently good corner. He started hot last season but over the year his man coverage skills were exploited and he was picked on a bunch. A fine example was the 5 yards jordy got on him for his drop.

Agreed that he should be a decent safety as anticipation and zone tend to be his forte. Was always a solid cover 2 guy in chi.

Come on... Took a flyer with cap to burn and it didn't work. Historically bad?? That's over the top.

Yup. Williams certainly hasn't worked out to date, but taking a shot at a former 1st rounder to see if change of venue and coaching can make a difference can hardly qualify as "historically bad." Particularly when it's not your money and hasn't hurt the Bills' cap.

Albert Breer from NFLN is there today... Apparently he thinks Tuel is in play to start

@AlbertBreer: Back after a few days away ... Off one plane, on to another, and at the Bills facility now, where a 4-way QB competition is underway.

Showtime!

@WGR550

Our @SalSports is at OBD for #Bills OTAs, which start at 10am. Follow him for updates, notes, and video.

@MatthewFairburn

The first open practice of Buffalo Bills' OTAs is tomorrow. Here are a few things I'll have my eye on: http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2015/05/5_things_to_watch_for_during_buffalo_bills_otas.html