Bills' Organized Team Activities: May 26-29

6 questions going into Organized Team Activities

So with the Bills offense lined up against the Bills defense, it will be possible to keep an eye on some roster battles over the next three weeks.

On the intensity scale, the Bills coaching staff gets to turn it up a bit Tuesday, when Organized Team Activities begins. It’s the next phase of the offseason. And while the intensity level won’t get anywhere near Spinal Tap’s “11,” the uptick should be noticeable.

Bills begin OTAs today

Sal Capaccio

3119104.jpg?1432639798

The Bills will be on the field today, tomorrow, and Friday, with a voluntary offseason conditioning day on Thursday. The remaining seven days they are allowed to have OTAs will take place over the following two weeks. Here is the full schedule of Bills OTA dates:

Tuesday, May 26, Wednesday, May 27, Friday, May 29

Monday, June 1, Wednesday, June 3, Thursday, June 4

Monday, June 8 – Thursday, June 11

@TBNSports

It's OTA time: #Bills begin Organized Team Activities today. Info, schedule & more: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/05/26/bills-begin-otas-today/

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to see how they line up all of our playmakers. What formations or player combinations do they use? Two TE and a FB packages? Empty set? I think this will be very interesting to see how they'll line up

Roman's comment on the QB competition in which he said, "Once we get through OTAs I’ll probably have an opinion" tells me that he will pencil in (in his mind at least) the starter after this week. He said that he'll keep it to himself which is good. However, you have to wonder if he might break his silence somewhat (obvious hints) if Manuel or Taylor play way above the competition.

What's great is that there is no more just talking about which QB is best or getting cut or who the coaches really favor, we get to hear about actual stuff that happens on the field now. That will be extremely refreshing.

This!!!

Roman's comment on the QB competition in which he said, "Once we get through OTAs Ill probably have an opinion" tells me that he will pencil in (in his mind at least) the starter after this week. He said that he'll keep it to himself which is good. However, you have to wonder if he might break his silence somewhat (obvious hints) if Manuel or Taylor play way above the competition.

What's great is that there is no more just talking about which QB is best or getting cut or who the coaches really favor, we get to hear about actual stuff that happens on the field now. That will be extremely refreshing.

Even though it's the dumbest thing in the world, I'll be right there analyzing every Sal Cappacio and Joe B tweet of a completion, missed pass, or would-be sack.

I like and trust Sal's reporting, but Fairburn > Joke B IMO.

Roman's comment on the QB competition in which he said, "Once we get through OTAs I’ll probably have an opinion" tells me that he will pencil in (in his mind at least) the starter after this week. He said that he'll keep it to himself which is good. However, you have to wonder if he might break his silence somewhat (obvious hints) if Manuel or Taylor play way above the competition.

We won't, and shouldn't, know that decision until preseason time heats up. But every qb on that roster knows exactly where they stand with Greg Roman. This is the NFL and men will deal with that just fine. If he tells Cassel he's currently third, then Cassel needs to do something about it. Same goes for the other guys.

I know I'm gonna check in here for updates, but I wish I wouldn't... you know it's gonna be pure dramatic over reaction to every bad thing, especially by EJ.

But, there's...

52985360.jpg

Especially for the Organized Team type, ever since the "last post wins" and the first Obamacare thread were retired. Think of all the space we have on the hard disk now. It's making my head spin.

I like and trust Sal's reporting, but Fairburn > Joke B IMO.

I like Fairburn. I check his articles on syracuse.com.

If anyone wants to see viral, small minded and uninformed commentary, I highly recommend checking out the comments at the end of the articles on syracuse.com. It is funny in a sad and depressing sort of way.

Bills begin OTAs today

Sal Capaccio

3119104.jpg?1432639798

The Bills will be on the field today, tomorrow, and Friday, with a voluntary offseason conditioning day on Thursday. The remaining seven days they are allowed to have OTAs will take place over the following two weeks. Here is the full schedule of Bills OTA dates:

Tuesday, May 26, Wednesday, May 27, Friday, May 29

Monday, June 1, Wednesday, June 3, Thursday, June 4

Monday, June 8 – Thursday, June 11