Bills' Organized Team Activities: May 26-29

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why he's gonna be a stud. When everyone else is just chillin, he's practicing his technique vs air defenders.

yeah, seantrel would totally give up multiple sacks to those air defenders.

in all seriousness, i still have high hopes for cyrus.

See this is why I prefer Sal and Vic tweets. I can't stand reporters like JoeB, Mike Rodak and Thad B commenting on what looks good and what doesn't look good. Why should I trust your opinions? How the heck do you know what they are working on and who's fault is what....

I've noticed that, Sal and Vic tend to just describe what happened vs. injecting their interpretation - which may be correct or may not be correct, but makes it harder to follow what actually happened.

This is what OTA and TC's are for.

I reserve any judgement until the preseason games

...and then I'll say it's because they're playing vanilla schemes.

#funnybecauseitstrue

@SalSports

Something I've really noticed today: RB @Karlos_Sr is really, really shifty going through hole. #Bills

@JoeBuscaglia

Day 2 of OTAs is in the books. #Bills

CGBejYJUgAADyN9.jpg

I'm pretty high on Karlos. I like what I've seen of his tape, so it's good to hear he has some positive signs at the next level.

I thought Cassel and Tuel only with 2nd team today? Were EJ and Taylor so bad that they had to move Cassel in? This is telling if true.

I think it would be more telling if the Bills #1 defense were getting owned by the Bills offense which is installing a brand new offense.

I hope to hear about some flashes of brilliance out there, but I'm not expecting anything looking consistently great with any of these QBs.

They need to get comfortable with the plays first, only then should you expect to see the 11-11 offense start looking really good no matter who the QB is.