Bills' Organized Team Activities: May 26-29

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@flashg88dwin: Why are people so insensitive? I'm not at OTA's because of cancelled flights. It'll be ok, Flash will be there tomorrow God willing 🙏🏾 chill

Oh no!!! He wants out of Buffalo!!!

CBF

lol

@mikerodak: LeSean McCoy has a neck injury. Rex says it's not serious. "We don't need him out there," he said. McCoy sat out team drills.

Joke B's tweets are less than inspiring.

FTFY :thumbsup:

@thadbrown7

Rex says Thigpen has hamstring injury. Dez Lewis same thing. Nothing serious. Rex points out Darby had 1st INT today

No McCoy today much because neck issur. Again not serious.

Rex: QB comp don't really start til training camp. Could have idea thru OTAs. All 3 QBS have something to prove.

FTFY :thumbsup:

@thadbrown7

Rex says Thigpen has hamstring injury. Dez Lewis same thing. Nothing serious. Rex points out Darby had 1st INT today

No McCoy today much because neck issur. Again not serious.

Rex: QB comp don't really start til training camp. Could have idea thru OTAs. All 3 QBS have something to prove.

So are the Bills still DOOOOOOMED?

@JoeBuscaglia

Rex Ryan: At the end of the day, the quarterback competition really won't get going until training camp

Rex was accused of having "kind of" a man crush on Tyrod Taylor, and he said let's hold off until training camp for any of that

Rex Ryan: Cyrus Kouandjio has looked good, but no doubt, there will be a competition for starting tackle

@thadbrown7

Goodwin not here bc weather in Texas. Rex says some things way more impt than voluntary camp

Rex hoping Dareus suspension is learning opportunity for team. 'Hopefully this is one time deal and he's learned from it'

@mikerodak

Rex says Bills want Corey Graham to focus on safety right now. That's new.

@flashg88dwin: Why are people so insensitive? I'm not at OTA's because of cancelled flights. It'll be ok, Flash will be there tomorrow God willing chill

lol

Have to learn to ignore the stupid tweets you read, Mr. Flash.

Unless hes referring to Kaepernick who is a complete idiot and very insensitive.

Have to learn to ignore the stupid tweets you read, Mr. Flash.

Unless hes referring to Kaepernick who is a complete idiot and very insensitive.

hes had an ongoing issue with this ... He seems like a great guy but he gets really wrapped up in reading people's comments and responding back. He did get off Twitter for awhile but came back.

@thadbrown7

Rex: EJ had moments. Thought he looked ok.

@JoeBuscaglia

Rex: EJ had his moments today. Got a little bit tougher as the rain came down today. I thought he looked okay. Truer evaluation on film

@mikerodak

Rex: "EJ had his moments. He looked good in some of the things." Notes his one INT came when Thigpen slipped.

@viccarucci

Ryan says CB Corey Graham is going to get most of his practice time at safety. "You want to get your best 11 on the field."

@thadbrown7

Rex: EJ had moments. Thought he looked ok.

@JoeBuscaglia

Rex: EJ had his moments today. Got a little bit tougher as the rain came down today. I thought he looked okay. Truer evaluation on film

@mikerodak

Rex: "EJ had his moments. He looked good in some of the things." Notes his one INT came when Thigpen slipped.

@viccarucci

Ryan says CB Corey Graham is going to get most of his practice time at safety. "You want to get your best 11 on the field."

As I have been told recently. Saying ok and fine are usually not good. Makes you wonder why they moved Cassel up to work with 1's and EJ away. Must have been less than good most of the time. Only looking good on some things is not a ringing endorsement. I hope we as a team can overcome bad to poor QB play.

As I have been told recently. Saying ok and fine are usually not good. Makes you wonder why they moved Cassel up to work with 1's and EJ away. Must have been less than good most of the time. Only looking good on some things is not a ringing endorsement. I hope we as a team can overcome bad to poor QB play.

Yep. Fingers crossed.

No they need good qb play. There is no excuse one of the three guys is going to need to step up and make this team a contender.

Albert Breer@AlbertBreer 2m2 minutes ago

Bills DL Marcel Dareus asked if he wants to stay in Buffalo: "We'll just wait and see what the Bills do."

That's not the answer you're supposed to give!!!