Aaron Hernandez new tattoo

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, in the form of a needle and a broken pen. Or...

"There are a combination of ways they make tattoo guns in prison. With pens, paper clips, guitar wire, batteries, little motors from a number of things, etc...

The ink can be made with silt, boot polish, urine, ink, etc.

The main thing is Hep B and Hep C...but HIV is possible also.

There is a lot of ink done in prison...and there is a lot of Hep B, Hep C going around as well as HIV...the thing is Hep C always seems to piggyback other diseases. So you usually get 2 out of 3 if not all...with nonsterile usage."

Edited by stevestojan

[This is an manual response since I'm an idiot]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

I will consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

You're welcome.

Edited by stevestojan

[This is an manual response since I'm an idiot]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

I will consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

You're welcome.

You're self imposed penalty is far to lenient so this thread will remain open in the hope that you are mocked for your rookie mistake.

I was actually going to let this one go anyway. Time to give Aaron a fresh start.

wow, this guy is a total nutcase. Glad we passed on him. Although at the time I was not happy about it, but apparently most NFL teams were aware of his gang affiliations. But that did not stop Kraft and his "classy" organization from drafting him.

You're self imposed penalty is far to lenient so this thread will remain open in the hope that you are mocked for your rookie mistake.

I was actually going to let this one go anyway. Time to give Aaron a fresh start.

*too

:D

Didn't he verbally commit to West Point? He might not have been able to handle the culture shock, but it certainly would have given him his best chance of changing his life. Too bad.

That's incredible to me. If it's like the Naval Academy then he needs a congressional letter of recommendation. It's insane to me that he was able to get one. He's a sociopath and stuff like that is apparent at a pretty young age.

That's incredible to me. If it's like the Naval Academy then he needs a congressional letter of recommendation. It's insane to me that he was able to get one. He's a sociopath and stuff like that is apparent at a pretty young age.

A sociopath in the military...unheard of.