Is there any part of you that hopes Brady plays Week 2?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we are going to beat Brady then yes, I would want him to play. But I'd rather win, even if it is against JG as opposed to Brady and that makes the difference. Hey, as I said in another thread, injuries, suspensions, etc. they happen. It's all as much a part of the game as making plays. Wouldn't diminish the win as far as I'm concerned.

As a side note, we didn't have our future HOF starting QB in when we made the greatest comeback in NFL history.

I'm of two (or three) minds on this.

Part of me wants Marsha playing so that the "Realistic Bills Fans" Can't say the victory doesn't count because...

Part of me wants Marsha's suspension upheld because Cheatriots***

All of me wants a convincing win in our home opener.

No. I would rather play Garoppolo 100% of the time. I will say that if we do end up playing brady I hope its because he got 0 games and not 1. If we are his first game back I will sadly chalk that up as an L. I've seen that movie before with Brady angry and out to prove something, and it's not pretty for the opponent.

Of course......100 % agree

BillsFan-4-Ever, on 18 May 2015 - 2:07 PM, said:

F#$%!< NO

---------------

This

I don't understand why anyone wants the Bills to play more difficult games? That is counterintuitive.

agreed, in addition my point being - I want Tom* to be suspended and not get off from his punishment

If he plays it means the NFL has caved.

If he doesn't play the Bills will have an easier game.

Therefore, I don't want him to play.

However,

My dream of watching the law firm of Williams, Williams, Williams and Williams converge on his head can't happen if he doesn't play.

However,

My dream of watching the law firm of Williams, Williams, Williams and Williams converge on his head can't happen if he doesn't play.

they can save it for MNF in Foxboro

At first I was relishing the thought of our mean D feasting on Jeanine Garrafalo, but the more "Deflate-gate" drags on, and the more Mr. Gisele and Bobby Kraft kick and scream and pout to their good buddy, the commish, the more I think I'd just rather play the Pats at full strength with Brady.

As if New England didn't have a humongous bulls-eye already being "world champion", now the championship is as tainted as any sports championship in history, no matter the outcome of this.

The Bills have been the Pats whooping boy for over a decade, and the more this drags on, the more I'd just rather see the Bills get New England's fall from grace started with a good old fashioned Ralph Wilson Stadium A$$whooping.

Anyone?...

How about in the AFC championship game. lets do it then.

No. We'll get our shot at Brady later in the year. Much rather have the guy making his first NFL road start in our home opener.

could deflate the Pats enthusiasm potentially

No. We see him later in the season. So let's just get that big time W at home.

THIS!!

Do I hope he plays, no. That being said, they better damn win if he doesn't.

no kidding. thats what me and my psycho analyst have been discussing. Pats beat us with Garrapolo. aaargghh

However,

another thing me and my shrink talk about. Is it okay to wish injury on Brady? I never wish that upon a player. but can i make an exception? i dont want him hurt as much as I want to see him pantsed , in his thong and crying for Gizzele in his own end zone while his team walks off to the sideline. Bellicheat leaves him out there for the Cameras and krafty runs onto the field screaming in tears NO NO NO. why me ?

we have a lot of talks about my feelings towards the Patriots

Edited by 3rdand12

I see what you're saying and I've seen the movie before as well,but what does it say about us that we'd rather play a backup. It's like in school if a bully picks on you for years and years and you finally feel like punching him back in the face full throttle for years of humiliation, and when it's time to fight at the playground, he sends his mom instead. Kind of...(wait for it)...DEFLATING! :)

Except this bully didn't chose to send in Jeanine. He cheated and is being rightly punished. So while there will be a theme of "what if the patriots had Brady those first 4 games" throughout the media, and it will be annoying, it shouldn't affect our outlook, and pride in our team.