Is there any part of you that hopes Brady plays Week 2?

At first I was relishing the thought of our mean D feasting on Jeanine Garrafalo, but the more "Deflate-gate" drags on, and the more Mr. Gisele and Bobby Kraft kick and scream and pout to their good buddy, the commish, the more I think I'd just rather play the Pats at full strength with Brady.

As if New England didn't have a humongous bulls-eye already being "world champion", now the championship is as tainted as any sports championship in history, no matter the outcome of this.

The Bills have been the Pats whooping boy for over a decade, and the more this drags on, the more I'd just rather see the Bills get New England's fall from grace started with a good old fashioned Ralph Wilson Stadium A$$whooping.

Anyone?...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At first I was relishing the thought of our mean D feasting on Jeanine Garrafalo, but the more "Deflate-gate" drags on, and the more Mr. Gisele and Bobby Kraft kick and scream and pout to their good buddy, the commish, the more I think I'd just rather play the Pats at full strength with Brady.

As if New England didn't have a humongous bulls-eye already being "world champion", now the championship is as tainted as any sports championship in history, no matter the outcome of this.

The Bills have been the Pats whooping boy for over a decade, and the more this drags on, the more I'd just rather see the Bills get New England's fall from grace started with a good old fashioned Ralph Wilson Stadium A$$whooping.

Anyone?...

I read and approve the above message FWIW!

No. I would rather play Garoppolo 100% of the time. I will say that if we do end up playing brady I hope its because he got 0 games and not 1. If we are his first game back I will sadly chalk that up as an L. I've seen that movie before with Brady angry and out to prove something, and it's not pretty for the opponent.

Personally I don't care if he plays or not.

That organization has proven itself to think they are above the rules and the way they handle things with a scorched Earth policy only proves they cannot distinguish between right and wrong. This is not Coke trying to gain market share and eventually put Pepsi out of business. It is a cartel which competes on Sundays but works together to make the overall product better. They somehow feel entitled to be "more equal" than the other members of the league. If Brady plays they will have "shown us". If he remains suspended they will still feel put upon. Either way they clearly think they are entitled to special treatment.

The truth and reality have a way of exposing frauds over time. Sometimes it takes a while.

No. I would rather play Garoppolo 100% of the time. I will say that if we do end up playing brady I hope its because he got 0 games and not 1. If we are his first game back I will sadly chalk that up as an L. I've seen that movie before with Brady angry and out to prove something, and it's not pretty for the opponent.

I see what you're saying and I've seen the movie before as well,but what does it say about us that we'd rather play a backup. It's like in school if a bully picks on you for years and years and you finally feel like punching him back in the face full throttle for years of humiliation, and when it's time to fight at the playground, he sends his mom instead. Kind of...(wait for it)...DEFLATING! :)

I see what you're saying and I've seen the movie before as well,but what does it say about us that we'd rather play a backup. It's like in school if a bully picks on you for years and years and you finally feel like punching him back in the face full throttle for years of humiliation, and when it's time to fight at the playground, he sends his mom instead. Kind of...(wait for it)...DEFLATING! :)

i don't care what it says about anyone as long as it is a W. Brady is what, 23-2 vs the Bills? Yep I think I'd rather play anyone else, thanks!

My pride says yes, bring on Tommy Boy. But the logical part of my brain just says win, however is easier. Hell, the patriots** cheat, and are still considered SB champions, nobody is gonna put an astericks next to us just because we didn't play Brady.

Plus, Brady or not, this isn't gonna be a cakewalk. As much as I hate him, and as much as he cheats, Belicheat is the best coach in the game.

I'm on the fence, part of me wants Brady to sit because that gives us our best chance at winning, and at the end of the day that's the ultimate goal. The better their record, the better the chances of the playoffs. If the Pats** don't have Brady, I am sure everyone can agree that the chances of success for the Bills are much better.

But part of me wants him to play because of the whole "Brady wasn't playing that's why the Bills won" aspect. I do not want to give those slimy Pats** fans a "way out" with excuses why they lost. I know that no teams hold back when the Bills starting QB is out of the game, but the Bills are typically expected to lose anyways. So it's No big deal when they do. On the other side, the Pats** are typically expected to win, same thing, No big deal when they do. When they do lose, it's more of a big deal, especially if at the hands of Rex Ryan and the Bills. I want Brady to have to be a part of all the criticism that will surely follow now that he can't "manipulate" things to be in his favor.

Edited by FLbills