The Bickering Bills are Back!! **Rumor**

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

imo if he is around any trouble like that he should not be putting it out on social media. It just raised a bunch of questions from his followers asking what happebed and criticizing him Because they were assuming he was saying he didn't like buffalo. The fact he deleted it showed he realized he shouldn't have tweeted about it. Imo.

What did he say?

I'm just trying to determine whether RalphOP83 was saying that Woods didn't actually throw a punch.

No, RalphOP83 made it clear Woods only threatened. He didn't actually say that a Bill injured the woman, just that she was and an employee lost 2 teeth.

I actually googled "IOW" and two things come inferring that it may mean "in other words" followed by pages of results for the "Isle of Wight" off the coast of mainland England; evidently IOW is a fairly common acronym for the Isle of Wight. So it's not like you asked me to look up who won the War of 1812 or a mathematical equation. "IOW" is not an official thing that I can just go look up and find a definitive answer to. Next time, just say "in other words," would ya? You'll feel like a kid again, I promise you.

Why? Now you know the acronym. You're now a part of the in-crowd.

Tough to read. Yup those drunk girls needing threats of violence to keep them in check. The majority of aggressors at bar fights are drunk women, not men!

I understand your sarcasm but the poster is actually correct. I bounced at many bars years ago, mainly on the extra busy nights when an extra guy or two was needed (I didn't want to make a career of it). The one thing I always noticed was 6 of 10 fights were started by a drunk women. Either getting up in a girls face that was checking out "Her Man" or so she thought. then the men chime in and everything just escalates from there. Or said drunk women throws herself at a man that is with someone.

FWIW

BigPappy

I understand your sarcasm but the poster is actually correct. I bounced at many bars years ago, mainly on the extra busy nights when an extra guy or two was needed (I didn't want to make a career of it). The one thing I always noticed was 6 of 10 fights were started by a drunk women. Either getting up in a girls face that was checking out "Her Man" or so she thought. then the men chime in and everything just escalates from there. Or said drunk women throws herself at a man that is with someone.

FWIW

BigPappy

And to that end, I would rather break up a fight between two 6'4" 250lbs guys, than two 5' 100lbs females. Because the guys usually fight with some semblance of rules and honor, and know when they are outmatched against a team of bouncers. The females hold nothing back and will claw eyes, and kick groins, and turn on the bouncers instantly. It was like trying to corral pissed off tigers.