The Bickering Bills are Back!! **Rumor**

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question- who do you think is a "leader" in that WR group? They are all really young (or Percy Harvin). I wonder if that's why whaley indicated he wanted to bring in a vet. I think Sammy has potential but not sure how vocal he is.

See that one I got. Is there a database for all made up internet acronyms that I can refer to next time? And I can see how "IOW" could come in handy. Typing "in other words" is thoroughly exhausting. Phew, can't believe I just did it.

Shouldn't it be "In other letters?"

Question- who do you think is a "leader" in that WR group? They are all really young (or Percy Harvin). I wonder if that's why whaley indicated he wanted to bring in a vet. I think Sammy has potential but not sure how vocal he is.

Where is Mike Williams when you need him? Reason would have prevailed.

See that one I got. Is there a database for all made up internet acronyms that I can refer to next time? And I can see how "IOW" could come in handy. Typing "in other words" is thoroughly exhausting. Phew, can't believe I just did it.

Again, LIUY. And take a nap. ;)

I don't know...maybe.

Again, LIUY. And take a nap. ;)

I actually googled "IOW" and two things come inferring that it may mean "in other words" followed by pages of results for the "Isle of Wight" off the coast of mainland England; evidently IOW is a fairly common acronym for the Isle of Wight. So it's not like you asked me to look up who won the War of 1812 or a mathematical equation. "IOW" is not an official thing that I can just go look up and find a definitive answer to. Next time, just say "in other words," would ya? You'll feel like a kid again, I promise you.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

I'm just trying to determine whether RalphOP83 was saying that Woods didn't actually throw a punch.

Nobody is suing...let's just hope these guys grow up a bit.

Edited by RalphOP83

it was not smart of woods to tweet about it the next day, that's for sure

Why? They aren't going to the police. That would have been their first step. Instead they decided to ask a lawyer for their options. Take that for what it's worth.

Why? They aren't going to the police. That would have been their first step. Instead they decided to ask a lawyer for their options. Take that for what it's worth.

imo if he is around any trouble like that he should not be putting it out on social media. It just raised a bunch of questions from his followers asking what happened and criticizing him Because they were assuming he was saying he didn't like buffalo. The fact he deleted it showed he realized he shouldn't have tweeted about it. Imo. Edited by YoloinOhio