What kind of cat do you have?

mead107

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No cat, but had to answer to keep my commitment.

Once dissected a cat in high school, got suspended for bringing it to swim meet against our biggest rival , Niagara Falls High School Power Cats and putting it on diving board instead of our ship mascot.

People did not find a dead cat laying on a diving board amusing , go figure.

Edited by plenzmd1

2 silver mackerel tabbies

1 black short hair

1 Maine Coon mix

All rescues

Almost similiar... But 3.

1 Tabby 6 years old

1 almost all white short hair 4 years old

1 I guess you can call him a Maine Coon mix... 4 years old, looks like a "pirate cat" and is the smartest out of the bunch... Which means all 3 can power a 3w bulb w/a watt to spare.

All were rescues too. Males... Thank God they are all fixed and front declawed. Don't even question it, or they would be all outside as small scale ecological disasters if they weren't.

Chester, Champ, & Tesla. Tesla (the tabby), named after probably one of the smartest men that ever lived... Is dumber than a box of rocks and is mute, does not make a vocalization. At least he gets what his owner can't get right! ;-) He was born in a litter of ONE, @ the shelter, and original name (now middle) is Uno. All cats are "people cats" and literally come to the door like dogs. They were "mauled" by my children as kittens and think human interaction is normal... LoL Good thing about Tesla is that he won't eat anything but cat food, which we call "mandatory nutritional pellets." The other two, came as a "matching set" as I was told. WTF! They go out for one more and come back with two! Wallbash.

My life is hell. You can tell who wears the pants in the family... Wife and two kidlets! Hang me now! I was always a dog person growing up, now I am a crazy cat person. Crazy part I guess fits.

This whole downward spiral started 6 years ago when my wife went out and got Tesla to "keep one in the pipeline" for our previous aging short hair female who was 15 @ the time. When she passed away 2 years later, the other two beasts were added to the kindle.

Again... SAVE ME!

1 Flame Point Cantonese or something like that in the Siamese family anyways. Now that the cat is 17 years old, he has become a complete pain the ass with constant meowing. I swear he has Alzheimer's. I can feed him then 1 minute later ask to be fed again, and again, and again.