2015 Bills schedule is out

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it--the barbelled nature of it (first two and last two all home with a streak of five away games in six weeks in the middle) just sucks

But we have a homefield advantage to start as we try to set the tone for the season. Then we play the last 2 at home when our playoff lives might count on a win.

That schedule is great TBH... Play the Pats week two, then the next time we play them will be a 11 day rest.

Uhh, they get 11 days' rest against us in Week 2 and get an extra says' rest by playing us on Monday night, so once again, schedule advantage Pats*. Anyone else sick of this crap?

But we have a homefield advantage to start as we try to set the tone for the season. Then we play the last 2 at home when our playoff lives might count on a win.

I do like this.

The Bills and Jets play on a Thursday with the Bills having the short week, but the Jets having 11 days off because of their bye.

Did Woody Johnson come up with this?

Of all the teams that could play us with extra rest, I think I'm glad it's the Jets.

We start with the two best teams in the conference (ie, very possibly 0-2). Nice way to take the edge off an up and coming team.

Absolutely detest this schedule.

Uhh, they get 11 days' rest against us in Week 2 and get an extra says' rest by playing us on Monday night, so once again, schedule advantage Pats*. Anyone else sick of this crap?

I'd rather play the Pats week 2 when they don't have forever to plan for us (week 1) and they don't have much tape on us yet. And besides, that game is at home. Week 11 they play a 4:30 road game the week before, so that will cut into their extra time.

Absolutely terrible schedule.

3 road games in a row followed by 3 straight vs NFC east with 2 of those on the road as well making it 5 out of 6 on the road is ridiculous. 3 division games in 15 days is also a joke

Nice imagination NFL

We start with the two best teams in the conference (ie, very possibly 0-2). Nice way to take the edge off an up and coming team.

Absolutely detest this schedule.

We had to play the Colts sometime. I think that's the spot that gives us the best chance to beat them besides having a longer week to prepare.

Absolutely terrible schedule.

3 road games in a row followed by 3 straight vs NFC east with 2 of those on the road as well making it 5 out of 6 on the road is ridiculous. 3 division games in 15 days is also a joke

Nice imagination NFL

Totally agree--just brutal....

We play on TNF before the Pats* MNF game, so we have extra rest for that game.

This schedule blows unless they pull an early upset. Terrible to have 5 out of 6 away games. If they,are to make,the playoffs they need to win all games prior to the bye if they start 0-2.

That's 2 people saying possible 0-2 start......WTF