Are we done with the curse?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm unimpressed with Rex so far. Overpaying a worn out RB is not a recipe for success in the modern NFL.

Not to say he can't succeed, but I'm just not impressed so far.

Nice to see you haven't stopped channeling your inner retard. You're unimpressed with the guy who isn't the guy that didn't overpay for an RB that's not washed up?

I'm unimpressed with Rex so far. Overpaying a worn out RB is not a recipe for success in the modern NFL.

Not to say he can't succeed, but I'm just not impressed so far.

Rex has nothing to do with personnel. That was Whaley. In fact, Rex has nothing to do with the offense at all. He will let Roman run things on offense and Rex will run the defense. That's how Rex has always done things. Rex has done nothing as of yet except give some speeches

Guess I caused a stir with that comment.

Rex has nothing to do with personnel. That was Whaley. In fact, Rex has nothing to do with the offense at all. He will let Roman run things on offense and Rex will run the defense. That's how Rex has always done things. Rex has done nothing as of yet except give some speeches

The original poster said "Rex is here, he brought some great talent" ... so argue with him, not me.

overpaying and worn out? Come on man. LeSean McCoy is currently ranked the 8th highest paid RB for the 2015 cap hit.

Average Salary? He is tied for 5th.

As for worn out, man you need to revist the last couple McCoy seasons.

It was also Whaley's trade.

I'm sorry but you are virtually wrong on all points.

I take it you're not impressed with the post.

Guess I caused a stir with that comment.

The original poster said "Rex is here, he brought some great talent" ... so argue with him, not me.

You called McCoy worn out and overpaid, prepare for backlash on that which is what most people jumped on you for.

I take it you're not impressed with the post.

:lol: These things get to me. We would have all scoffed at the idea that the Bills were going to trade for McCoy before it happened. I picture this:

frabz-Yeah-right-06ac3b.jpg

But it happened, and we should be ecstatic and not looking forward 3 years to McCoy's supposedly inevitable downslide. We should be in the moment now, because this is a really good football team.