What do you think the bills record will be next year?

Joshua25

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8-8. We play a better nfc division and our division is tougher. We sneaked out more wins than losses last year and the pats pry aren't going to give us another free win.

Until we have an answer at qb, the offensive weapons won't mean that much.

http://www.buffalobills.com/schedules/future-opponents.html

I know it's way too early but looking at 2015's future opponents what do you think the bills final record will end up being?

11-5

11-5, if we can get great QB play maybe 13,14 wins

9-7, miss playoffs again

here, you need some kool-aid :beer:

9-7. I hope I'm wrong but players have to learn new systems and the QB is always an uncertainty

The defense already has played this Defense and any offense over maroon's will be an automatic upgrade.

15-1

might as well go 19 - 0

8-8. We play a better nfc division and our division is tougher. We sneaked out more wins than losses last year and the pats pry aren't going to give us another free win.

you need some kool-aid as well :beer:

Thinking similar.

I think we'll get 9 or 10 wins, depending on how fast we start off. While I think the pieces will be in place for a strong team, there is going to be enough new to keep us from doing much better. I hope/expect we go something like 4-4 in the first 8 games, and 6-2 in the last 8. If we see that, we're on the right trajectory!

Edited by Matt in KC

I think 11-5 if they stay relatively healthy. That defense was pretty good last year and they have all the starters back minus Searcy.

Imagine how much better the defense can be if the offense can up their time of possession from last year. Scoring more points to boot wouldn't hurt either.