What do you think the bills record will be next year?

Joshua25

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How, exactly, does history indicate that the Bills will go 8-8? They've gone 8-8 exactly two times in their existence.

The Devil is in the details. My belief that the statistical distribution of outcomes among members of a small sample must reflect the distribution of outcomes across the population as a whole.

Imo

The Devil is in the details. My belief that the statistical distribution of outcomes among members of a small sample must reflect the distribution of outcomes across the population as a whole.

Imo

Must be a pretty firm belief ... since you copy/pasted it from wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_averages

EDIT .... Imo

Edited by Gugny

My fear is that Rex has a hard-on for Tyrod, and he makes him the starter. Then, despite his great running ability, he is unable to get the ball to our numerous playmakers, who subsequently lose morale, and poison the locker room. Rex (being Rex) keeps Tyrod in as the starter for way too long. In week 11 (right after Tyron fires a bullet into the waiting arms of Derrelle Revis), Rex puts in Cassel, whose motivational skills are unable to turn the offense around. Finally, week 17, in a last ditch effort to end the season on a high note, Rex starts EJ vs Miami. Ndamukong Suh, coming off a ten game suspension for stepping on Tom Brady's throat, ends both their careers by viscously stomping on EJ's good knee,

3-13.

My fear is that Rex has a hard-on for Tyrod, and he makes him the starter. Then, despite his great running ability, he is unable to get the ball to our numerous playmakers, who subsequently lose morale, and poison the locker room. Rex (being Rex) keeps Tyrod in as the starter for way too long. In week 11 (right after Tyron fires a bullet into the waiting arms of Derrelle Revis), Rex puts in Cassel, whose motivational skills are unable to turn the offense around. Finally, week 17, in a last ditch effort to end the season on a high note, Rex starts EJ vs Miami. Ndamukong Suh, coming off a ten game suspension for stepping on Tom Brady's throat, ends both their careers by viscously stomping on EJ's good knee,

3-13.

I'm pretty sure we'll win at least 7 games even if Tuel starts all 16

8-8. We play a better nfc division and our division is tougher. We sneaked out more wins than losses last year and the pats pry aren't going to give us another free win.

Until we have an answer at qb, the offensive weapons won't mean that much.

I think the NFC North is better than the NFC East but I'm thinking about the same record-wise given the new coaching staff and lack of a trustworthy QB.

I actually contributed that definition to wiki. maybe you should familiarize yourself with how wiki works also.

Imo

Hmmm ... interesting.

Can you familiarize me with the portion you authored?

I actually contributed that definition to wiki. maybe you should familiarize yourself with how wiki works also.

Imo

The person who contributed that definition does not seem like someone who frequents a Bills Forum. How is life as a postdoc in Applied Physics at Harvard anyway?

Imo

The person who contributed that definition does not seem like someone who frequents a Bills Forum. How is life as a postdoc in Applied Physics at Harvard anyway?

Imo

Furthermore, one who contributed would likely understand that the law of averages doesn't support Bruce Leroi's theory.

Imo

So, you contributed that definition to Wiki, and then went back and cut-and-pasted your contribution to this thread? Who do you think we are, Jets fans?

Edited by Rocky Landing

I think we can get 4 wins out of the division, and the non-divisional games aren't nearly as bad as they were last year. The AFC South is by no means the AFC West, and the NFC North was better than the NFC East will be, especially after the Chip Kelly implosion. Our defense is going to be as good as it was at worst, while the offense got upgrades both at skill positions and coaches. The play calling literally can't get any worse than the Hackett version of the offense. If we don't get to double digits, it will be a disappointing season.

11-5

Are you suggesting that Leroi is also the most recent contributor to that Wiki page, "Mr Gronk?" Could Leroi be a Pats* fan in disguise???

That sentence was indeed added to the Wiki page by "Mr Gronk" on 10/5/14.