Incognito "humbled"; has learned from suspension

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at this point, its nice he wants to be a good person, but the big concern is that hes in his 30s and has been away from the game a long time.

On the other hand, the break could refresh his body if he's been staying in shape.

Silver lining?

Bingo!

This guy is a first rate A-hole and has almost certainly learned precisely nothing.

Let's just hope he plays G well.

he probably just learned how much he enjoys the NFL paycheck. Fine with me as long as he can play and doesn't get too many penalties. Edited by YoloinOhio

crazy how Humility shows itself sometimes in very strange ways. Like last year when Incognito beat the crap out of his Ferrari in his driveway. probably just roid rage...... I am positive all of that behavior is now in the past.

I expect an interesting camp with him and Dareus who IMO probably does not buy this PC corporate speak BS by Incognito at all. Judging by the pro bowl tackle previous comments on Incognito. It should be a great camp. cannot wait to see a humbled RI.

IMO Incognito is a grade A certifed A- Hole and one of two major ones signed this offseason. A couple of media fluff pieces about two guys playing on one year deals, in possibly there last NFL stop if they F-up. I Really hope these players work out. meaning contribute to wins. lots of them.

Sift through the print media hyperbole and the team is 0-0 like everyone else. " Humbled" who taught RI that word the Bills or his agent?

crazy how Humility shows itself sometimes in very strange ways. Like last year when Incognito beat the crap out of his Ferrari in his driveway. probably just roid rage...... I am positive all of that behavior is now in the past.

I expect an interesting camp with him and Dareus who IMO probably does not buy this PC corporate speak BS by Incognito at all. Judging by the pro bowl tackle previous comments on Incognito. It should be a great camp. cannot wait to see a humbled RI.

IMO Incognito is a grade A certifed A- Hole and one of two major ones signed this offseason. A couple of media fluff pieces about two guys playing on one year deals, in possibly there last NFL stop if they F-up. I Really hope these players work out. meaning contribute to wins. lots of them.

Sift through the print media hyperbole and the team is 0-0 like everyone else. " Humbled" who taught RI that word the Bills or his agent?

Kyle Williams said that the first time Incognito was here "he was a great teammate" and he's happy to have him back. We as fans are really not privy to how these guys are with each other, both the ones that have reputations as great guys, and ones that don't or are considered azzholes. An NFL locker room is a place like no other.

So, I take it that you won't be at SJF in the stands and asking him for an autograph.

Jesus man...

What? You want him to hold a tea every Tuesday, and issue apologies to the Defensive players he faces each week for beating them?

Got a link to the pro bowl tackle's previous comments on Incognito? Enquiring minds would like to know.

Regarding the Ferrari, that was just before last year's FA period and just after the Wells report broke. I doubt it was "roid rage", I imagine it was frustration at the Wells report finding and the timing, which he had to know would kind of preclude him getting a shot at any team that year (apparently teams were interested, maybe he got some phone calls indicating he was un-invited). Apparently it resulted in Ritchie spending 6 weeks in an inpatient program at Mclean, which is hardly a country-club type of facility. So let's hope he's done his therapy and he's a better person for it and move on.

My bigger concern is that 18 months is a long time to be out of football. I hope he's still got it.