Where do you think the Bills should hold Training Camp?

Bills training camp location   

139 members have voted

1. 1. Where should Bills hold training camp?

• St. John Fisher
    • Practice Facility in Orchard Park/RWS
    • Back to SUNY Fredonia
    • Other

The Jets have decided to move their TC to their own training facility this year and won't be going to Cortland. I didn't realize it before but 21/32 teams stay home for TC. Would you rather the Bills keep going to SJF or just stay at the facility?

http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/article-9/Jets-to-Remain-in-Florham-Park-for-2015-Training-Camp/17a75803-dfb9-414a-8c59-a7a1681be940?campaign=tw

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep going to SJF. SJF has great facilities, is close to Buffalo (much closer than Cortland is to NJ), and it's rewarding for fans in Rochester and Central/Southern Tier to have the ability to attend training camp. Perhaps even hold one session at SUNY Cortland :)

This is really easy for me. The Bills have what is considered around the league as THE gold standard when it comes to training camp. Teams have been trying to emulate their operation since they moved to Fisher. The way that I look at it is if you are considered to have the best training camp in the league you should not even consider making any changes (which the Billls aren't considering). If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

This is really easy for me. The Bills have what is considered around the league as THE gold standard when it comes to training camp. Teams have been trying to emulate their operation since they moved to Fisher. The way that I look at it is if you are considered to have the best training camp in the league you should not even consider making any changes (which the Billls aren't considering). If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

what about that place in WV that the Saints go to now. Looks like a resort!

what about that place in WV that the Saints go to now. Looks like a resort!

Greenbriar was a total disaster. It is a resort. There are a lot of people here that think their trip to Greenbriar was a factor in their poor season. In addition, you have no fan support, etc... They tried something different and it didn't work. They may be one and done there.

The Bills have missed the playoffs EVERY SINGLE YEAR it has been held at SJF. I've been there, great setup, great facility, great support, couldn't ask for much more...that being said "Enough is enough and it's time for a change" I'd say move it to Toronto or Syracuse just some place other then SJF

Greenbriar was a total disaster. It is a resort. There are a lot of people here that think their trip to Greenbriar was a factor in their poor season. In addition, you have no fan support, etc... They tried something different and it didn't work. They may be one and done there.

oh wow I didn't know that. I guess vacation spots in the middle of nowhere and NFL training camp don't mix.

The Bills have missed the playoffs EVERY SINGLE YEAR it has been held at SJF. I've been there, great setup, great facility, great support, couldn't ask for much more...that being said "Enough is enough and it's time for a change" I'd say move it to Toronto or Syracuse just some place other then SJF

That's because the Bills have sucked EVERY SINGLE YEAR camp has been at SJF.

The Jets have decided to move their TC to their own training facility this year and won't be going to Cortland. I didn't realize it before but 21/32 teams stay home for TC. Would you rather the Bills keep going to SJF or just stay at the facility?

http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/article-9/Jets-to-Remain-in-Florham-Park-for-2015-Training-Camp/17a75803-dfb9-414a-8c59-a7a1681be940?campaign=tw

How many times have the Bills been in the playoffs since being at St. John Fisher? Maybe it's time to shake things up!!