London game will be streamed on Yahoo

Why do they keep talking about yahoo app like we can only watch on a mobile device? Can't we watch on PC from the normal yahoo website?

Yes

sure you can but wouldn't ya rather sit in your TV viewing room with your nice HD TV watching the game versus watching on a laptop with a crap display?? Or yes you could go HDMI from the crap laptop assuming ya have one and hope that the video driver really sends a nice HD signal. I know how to setup the app on my smart tv etc but I think many fans are going be pod since the only view of this game will be fuzzy at best, well it is bills and jags and with all our injuries fuzzy might be good

Why will it be fuzzy? Have you watched NBC Sports Sunday Night Football online? It's a perfect HD picture. This isn't new technology

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night I took another look at the Yahoo app on my fireTV stick and there is a NFL Stream category there now. Right now it has 4 or 5 clips about the game, an interview with Rex and so on. So the fireTV and the Stick should be good to go 24.5 hours from now :)

As I told ye 😜

I am using my laptop and connecting to my tv with an HDMI cable. The picture is smaller (watchable), and centered. I tried changing the aspect ratio on the tv in order to fill the screen, but it didn't work.

If anyone else has had/solved a similar problem, please let me know what worked for you. Thank you.

Edited by Gugny

I've got it on. My iPad. Can't get it to Chromecast to my TV. Found it through Xbox but when I tried to play it there I was told that I need to activate flash - which the xbox won't do. I'm sure that I am doing something wrong but I am still frustrated by having to figure out gymnastics to watch on my television.

Long way to kickoff. I want to see it at 9:40 before I declare it good to go.

That being said, I have it up now through Apple TV and it is ever so slightly off. Nothing to worry about though.

That feature in Bulls was nice though!

Btw, I am going to also try through the Mac to the TV so I can record for my son... That poor SOB stuck in the mountains in the rain in a scout hike.Ha

Edited by plenzmd1

I've got it on. My iPad. Can't get it to Chromecast to my TV. Found it through Xbox but when I tried to play it there I was told that I need to activate flash - which the xbox won't do. I'm sure that I am doing something wrong but I am still frustrated by having to figure out gymnastics to watch on my television.

Yeah, I tried setting it up to stream through the PS3 yesterday. It's amazing that all electronic devices are still in working order and that nothing went through a window. If all football ever went to this model, I'd become a hockey/basketball fan in pretty quick order. This is complete bullschit.

The picture via the laptop is pristine. Just small.