London game will be streamed on Yahoo

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's slightly zoomed in on the Fire TV, but not on my desktop PC.

It's a little zoomed in on my TV, but thinking I can fix from Apple TV.

Also, my house is like a sport bar with the TV, iMac and laptop all with the stream...

Yeah, I tried setting it up to stream through the PS3 yesterday. It's amazing that all electronic devices are still in working order and that nothing went through a window. If all football ever went to this model, I'd become a hockey/basketball fan in pretty quick order. This is complete bullschit.

The picture via the laptop is pristine. Just small.

Brighter minds than mine (low bar) are attempting to resolve the issue in my house. I'm already resigned to watch it on this device. At least I have it on some screen.

@awfulannouncing

We talked to Yahoo about their historic streaming of today’s Bills-Jaguars game. http://awfulannouncing.com/2015/yahoo-prepares-to-stream-what-it-hopes-will-be-the-first-of-many-nfl-games.html

@BuffaloBillsPR

.@buffalobills fans in the Buffalo market can catch this morning's game on @news4buffalo.

The stream from the Apple TV is slightly zoomed in (like when you hit that annoying format/zoom button on your remote) but it is not when I use computer with full screen video. It's not too bad... Picture quality is great though.

Huh? My picture from Apple TV is fantastic and not at all zoomed.

So I'm watching the pre-game nonsense.

The picture quality fades in and out, probably because my internet router isn't the best.

The sound and video seem to be out of synch.

I will be multi-tasking

Surfing the internet on another computer, playing with the dog, eating, reading the paper, watching Sunday morning news shows...

Not a good football game experience.

Getting a white screen on the smart tv. A purple screen with audio on the roku. The pregame was crystal clear perfect but at 9:00 its all gone on my end, except the audio on the roku. The smart tv isnt gonna work apparently. Just a white screen. It does say bills / jags so it knows where it is but nothing.....

I've got it on. My iPad. Can't get it to Chromecast to my TV. Found it through Xbox but when I tried to play it there I was told that I need to activate flash - which the xbox won't do. I'm sure that I am doing something wrong but I am still frustrated by having to figure out gymnastics to watch on my television.

Did you figure this out? My friend is having the same Xbox Flash issue...

So not a mac guy, but trying to use Mac so I can record game for son. If I use the stream on yahoo and then AirPlay to TV, I lose audio. Any ideas out there?

Also, about 4 second differnce between the Apple TV stream and the stream on the mac

Game day thread may be difficult

Edited by plenzmd1

great experience here on my PC. this sort of stream will NOT work as well on mobile devices. just a heads up to some.

as far as using a mac...well, just go to the site. nothing else is needed.

increase video quality. by default it will be on "auto". switch it to HD.