London game will be streamed on Yahoo

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has the NFL talked about replaying the game on NFL Network.

No matter how much Yahoo pushes that they will be ready I know I will not be able to view it since Yahoo always hangs for me on little things.

If I was giving odds I'd say Yahoo has a 1-50 chance of success but I guess that is better than Bills in Superbowl race with all of the injuries,

Has the NFL talked about replaying the game on NFL Network.

No matter how much Yahoo pushes that they will be ready I know I will not be able to view it since Yahoo always hangs for me on little things.

If I was giving odds I'd say Yahoo has a 1-50 chance of success but I guess that is better than Bills in Superbowl race with all of the injuries,

I've heard no talk of a replay on NFL Network and this isn't Yahoo's 1st rodeo with live sports streaming. Things should go well.

They turn back their clocks tonight

Cool. :thumbsup: I thought that might be the case.

I read that there is going to be a 30 minute on demand replay (with a couple commercials) so not sure how much of the game will be cut out and they didn't say when it would become available. It was a quote from a yahoo official so I assume it's true.

This is great. edit: by the way, where did you see this? I can't find anything about this, and I have been searching for days into dvr/recording of the game.

What's sad is that I doubt this game is going to have 30 minutes of interesting action.

Edited by JR in Pittsburgh

Anyone know if you still need to download the Yahoo app if you have a ROKU?

I'm an old idiot not in touch with all the gadgetry but here's what I did with my ROKU 1:

Roku Home--->Search-----typed YAHOO using on screen keyboard-----all good.She came down fine. Theres a lot there to see I just hope I can find the game there.I reckon it'll be obvious but who knows ? If not I have the smart TV at the ready and the good old laptop if worse comes to worse. Lol !

This is great. edit: by the way, where did you see this? I can't find anything about this, and I have been searching for days into dvr/recording of the game.

What's sad is that I doubt this game is going to have 30 minutes of interesting action.

Football games only have 11 minutes of action according to WSJ.

http://www.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052748704281204575002852055561406

Football games only have 11 minutes of action according to WSJ.

http://www.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052748704281204575002852055561406

Yeah it should be no problem to cut the game down to 30 minutes and not miss anything.

Don't they fall back earlier than the US? Maybe tonight into tomorrow?

They turn back their clocks tonight

I lived there for a year and I don't remember doing the whole daylight savings time thing. But it was a very long time ago and I did spend a lot of time in the pubs ;) . I hope the American Bills fans over there know about this :)

I'm an old idiot not in touch with all the gadgetry but here's what I did with my ROKU 1:

Roku Home--->Search-----typed YAHOO using on screen keyboard-----all good.She came down fine. Theres a lot there to see I just hope I can find the game there.I reckon it'll be obvious but who knows ? If not I have the smart TV at the ready and the good old laptop if worse comes to worse. Lol !

Thanks.

Anyone know if you still need to download the Yahoo app if you have a ROKU?

From the Yahoo web site:

1. Press the Home button on the Roku's remote control.
  2. Select the Web Video category button in main menu.
  3. Select the Yahoo app.

The Yahoo app for the fireTV didn't have any indication of the game until last night when a "NFL Stream" category showed up. It will probably show up soon on the Roku as well.

Edited by CodeMonkey

This isn't the original place I read it but this article mentions it. Apparently you will be unable to fast forward through commercials, although this particular link doesn't mention that part like the earlier one I saw did.

http://www.moneytimes.com/articles/2492/20150608/oct-25-nfl-game-streams-live-on-yahoo-sites-for-free.htm

Having used my yahoo email address in forever.....ok.....everything all up to date....reminder for game set......I gotta get up at SIX FRICKEN AM on a Sunday

We better Crush the jags if Im getting up that early on a Sunday

Or party all night, watch the game then go to bed. That would make beer taste better at 6am as well.

Having used my yahoo email address in forever.....ok.....everything all up to date....reminder for game set......I gotta get up at SIX FRICKEN AM on a Sunday

We better Crush the jags if Im getting up that early on a Sunday

We are all still meeting at the bar in Santa Monica that we watch all the games at which is opening for us at 6am. I suggested last week that we should go earlier and tailgate outside the bar before the game, and the Buffalo News picked up on it and mentioned it in an article this week. Ha. But we can't because the bar is in a residential neighborhood and they decided they didn't want a bunch of loud maniacs drinking outside their homes at 5 am. ;) Still, it was nice to get the recognition.

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/10/20/from-church-attendance-to-restaurant-revelry-sunday-morning-kickoff-will-be-adjustment-for-bills-fans/

We are all still meeting at the bar in Santa Monica that we watch all the games at which is opening for us at 6am. I suggested last week that we should go earlier and tailgate outside the bar before the game, and the Buffalo News picked up on it and mentioned it in an article this week. Ha. But we can't because the bar is in a residential neighborhood and they decided they didn't want a bunch of loud maniacs drinking outside their homes at 5 am. ;) Still, it was nice to get the recognition.

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/10/20/from-church-attendance-to-restaurant-revelry-sunday-morning-kickoff-will-be-adjustment-for-bills-fans/

Go figure ;)

This isn't the original place I read it but this article mentions it. Apparently you will be unable to fast forward through commercials, although this particular link doesn't mention that part like the earlier one I saw did.

http://www.moneytimes.com/articles/2492/20150608/oct-25-nfl-game-streams-live-on-yahoo-sites-for-free.htm

Thanks.

It makes sense that this hasn't been widely publicized yet. I think they are obviously hoping to get a ton of live stream viewers.

Just hope I can see this on-demand version tomorrow night.

Go figure ;)

The bar is actually on Santa Monica Blvd, one of the biggest and loudest streets in LA. We would be in a side parking lot. Chances are no one in any house would hear us unless we were really loud and screaming but we just decided not to do it so the bar wouldn't get in trouble if someone did hear. It's not like the place is right next to a bunch of houses.