Crabtree wanted to come to Buffalo per John Clayton

Yep. I think that speaks well of our OC, too.

GO BILLS!!!

Not a fan of Crabstrees.

BUT

Pretty impressive how the media is now spinning Bills these days. and we get to hear these hidden gems.

desirable destination??

get on board !

but for sure..

Go Bills !

Crabtree saw the money Whaley was throwing around and saw his opportunity for a pay day!

Agreed

Although I think he saw a chance to reunite with Roman and a young receiving core that he could unseat.

But ultimate seeing those dollars fly will interest alot of players.

Maybe he likes roman

I think you are 100% right. He knows what Roman can do. Alex Smith put up far better numbers under Roman than he did in any of his previous five seasons. Colin Kaepernick, who is more athletic than EJ Manuel, but has as many, or more, limitations as a pocket passer, also put up good numbers under Roman. Even with people referring to 2014 as a "down year" for Kaepernick, he still completed 60% of his passes for 3369 yards, 19 TDs, and 10 INTs (while also being hindered by the fourth most dropped passes in the NFL). From 2011-2014, QBs under Roman completed almost 62% of their passes for 13,261 YDS, 80 TDs, and 31 INTs (3300 YDS, 20 TDs, and 8 INTs per year).

IMO, Crabtree knows, if Roman is successful, skill players will be able to make plays - regardless of which QB that emerges as the starter

Edited by billsfan1959

The Inn is pretty crowded and the well is "capped" but just say he did come here what receivers would they keep AKA who gets wacked?

I would guess IF Crabtree came our WRs would be in no particular order Sammy , Robert, Percy, krabapple, Easley and possibly hogan if we kept 6. But I would prefer Goodwin over hogan just on athleticism alone.