Spiller to the Saints

QB Bills

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone ever verify that rumor? I find it hard to believe Ryan ever thought CJ could be the centerpiece of a ground-and-pound offense.

Even if it wasn't true, I believe his final year was for about $4.5M and he voided it.

He didnt void it, it was automatically voided when he hit certain qualifiers. Which he reached his rookie year anyways.

I thought it was his option. But I still believe the Bills' offer of $4.5M/year.

I've said all along he should be used like Darren Sproles...Now Peyton has a chance to do just that... B-)

LOL--this is how Payton "used" Sproles...

"First Sean (Payton) told me they were going to cut me. Then I find out on Twitter they're trading me. That's just not right."

LOL--this is how Payton "used" Sproles...

"First Sean (Payton) told me they were going to cut me. Then I find out on Twitter they're trading me. That's just not right."

his wifes rant was impressive. she left a voodoo curse on the city. apparently an effective one.

of all the things to be mad about.... i can see disappointment that you dont get to pick your spot, but expecting the team to turn down the trade offer because they had told you the plan was to cut? silly.