Tyrod Taylor visiting the Bills--edit signed per Rex

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, he could have. But no one in th NFL thinks he's a starting caliber QB. OK, maybe one guy--but that guy has famously struggled to identify a starting QB in his HC career so far..

Better to be Flacco's backup than cut from the Bills camp in late August.

You are thinking too logically. If Tyrod believes he can be a starter, even if he is the only person that believes he can be, then he would want to at least find a situation where he could compete. He could likely find a back up role in many places. Why not take the chance if he believes in himself?

Probably everyone who has lived in Virginia for any length of time....every single stupid Chokie is the best football player to ever set foot on a football field....EVER. :devil: (and for the record i would say the same about any poseur that comes out UVAint)

How many of you saying this is a great signing ever saw him play or even knew he existed before today?

SO LONG TUEL!!!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/page/BUF/buffalo-bills

Rex Ryan said Thursday that the team signed former Ravens quarterback Tyrod Taylor, reports ESPN.com. Taylor is Buffalo's third quarterback behind Matt Cassel and EJ Manuel.

This could not be less true...

Ok, I did it again. You got me I left out a key words and a detailed explanation (even thought you knew what I meant)

No one is irreplaceable, no one. Contracts are made to be broken by owners and fulfilled by the players.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Probably everyone who has lived in Virginia for any length of time....every single stupid Chokie is the best football player to ever set foot on a football field....EVER. :devil: (and for the record i would say the same about any poseur that comes out UVAint)

only if they follow college football.

I think it says more about Tuel's fate then it does the other QBs for now.......

In the end...it would be better off for everybody if EJ hits his stride going into this season.

see my post from above

SO LONG TUEL!!!

I think it says more about Tuel's fate then it does the other QBs for now.......

In the end...it would be better off for everybody if EJ hits his stride going into this season.

Especially since Rex said now that Taylor has been signed the have three guys.

SO LONG TUEL!!!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/page/BUF/buffalo-bills

Rex Ryan said Thursday that the team signed former Ravens quarterback Tyrod Taylor, reports ESPN.com. Taylor is Buffalo's third quarterback behind Matt Cassel and EJ Manuel.

Ok, I did it again. You got me I left out a key words and a detailed explanation (even thought you knew what I meant)

No one is replaceable, no one. Contracts are made to be broken by owners and fulfilled by the players.

No one is replaceable? You lost me again....

There's a realistic chance every player on the roster could get cut if the front office feels it is a necessary move !!

can you EJ haters PLEASE PLEASE stop calling for his head?

LEAVE EJ ALONE!!! Just leave him alone!!

You are thinking too logically. If Tyrod believes he can be a starter, even if he is the only person that believes he can be, then he would want to at least find a situation where he could compete. He could likely find a back up role in many places. Why not take the chance if he believes in himself?

I understand his dream of starting. This started as someone saying that the Ravens thought he was so valuable that they refused to trade him. I'm saying they no longer feel that way. If they did, they would have tried to re-sign him instead of letting him go on his quixotic quest for a starting spot in the NFL.

everyone is expendable?

You should rest....

I understand his dream of starting. This started as someone saying that the Ravens thought he was so valuable that they refused to trade him. I'm saying they no longer feel that way. If they did, they would have tried to re-sign him instead of letting him go on his quixotic quest for a starting spot in the NFL.

Is it known that they didn't try to re-sign him?

I like that people are excited about Taylor having had 4 years to develop, while in the same breath basically saying EJ is a bust :lol:

Glad to see added depth, and more possible competition. May the best man win! Hopefully it's a close competition because they all kick ass. :beer:

Haha so true.

If EJ Manuel was on another team and was a FA, some folks would be talking him up as a sleeper candidate to start.

sign every halfway decent QB we can and let them battle it out. why not

no top QB's available. I like this. Gives us more bodies at QB with some experience, and the ability to draft Grayson in a later round. Still need to address CB and O-line. (although getting Felton is almost like getting a OL)