Fred Jackson cut??(UPDATE: Pegula says Hell To The No)

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cue the first criticisms of Terry as the "meddling owner".

It's entirely possible that the Pegulas didn't like the negativity associated with releasing Fred. There have been concerns that Terry has been a "meddler" with the Sabres, but it's hard to really peg.

Edited by Punch

I effing hate this. Pegual being a fan is what we don't need.

"IF you act like a fan, you will soon be sitting with them"

The thing here is that Fred can still play. It's not like we're keeping dead wood; he still adds value from a depth and leadership perspective- even if he's third on the depth chart.

The thing here is that Fred can still play. It's not like we're keeping dead wood; he still adds value from a depth and leadership perspective- even if he's third on the depth chart.

but if our coach wants the 3rd back to be a gunner on special teams, it puts freddy as a possible game day inactive ala bryce brown last year. or do you want him to intervene if that is the case too?

im not saying he DID do that, but in the discussion of whether you want him to be that type of owner, i vote no.

we will see if thats a blessing or a curse. i dont really want terry having hands on our depth chart, honestly.

As long as we're just talking about the 33 RB, Im fine with it. If it's starting QB or draft picks, gtfo and just sign the checks!

So legit... Now all he has left is EJ being cut in 3 days.

Think its pretty obvious Pegula stopped this from happening. We aren't insiders, all we can do is say what we have been told

but if our coach wants the 3rd back to be a gunner on special teams, it puts freddy as a possible game day inactive ala bryce brown last year. or do you want him to intervene if that is the case too?

im not saying he DID do that, but in the discussion of whether you want him to be that type of owner, i vote no.

Bring back Easley!