CJ turned down Bills offer

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of 4.5 mill/yr

@NBCdianna: League sources tell me CJ Spiller turned down 4.5 million per year from Bills hence the reason for the trade of McCoy. #Bills #eagles

Glad we didn't pay a bust that much.

I bet CJ thought that offer would sit while he looked around.

He will probably sign w/ the Jets. He indicated on NFLN how much he enjoyed playing in Chan's offense and had his best season with him.

He enjoyed it except for when he was playing in it... Guess he forgot Chan only got one season out of Spiller. Spiller is a one year wonder and his time has passed.

Of 4.5 mill/yr

@NBCdianna: League sources tell me CJ Spiller turned down 4.5 million per year from Bills hence the reason for the trade of McCoy. #Bills #eagles

That was too much for a player that does not produce enough on the field, I was thinking around 3 for 4years

Yeah... McCoy's worst season was better than CJ's best season, and he's younger.

I can't argue those facts (and don't want to), but the model year concerns me less than the miles. I'll come around when he starts tearing it up for us...

If the 4.5 Mil/Yr offer is true, things have changed at OBD. In the past, the Bills would have overpaid for a fan favorite mediocre player. I cant remember the bills making so many moves in the off-season, and it hasn't officially started yet. Renew your season tickets folks. This could be an exciting year. Go Bills