Matt Cassel a Bill

Nanker

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^^^ Quoted above from Cash:

"I continue to think the Bills made a huge mistake in 2013 when they first traded T-Jax,"
Except he was cut by the Bills, not traded.

Good catch, thanks. We traded FOR T-Jax, then cut him a year later, and Seattle picked him back up. Great deal for Seattle.

:lol: If he can throw a football as well and as accurate as he can throw a sneaker we will be fine.

He's no Kiko as an actor though.

:lol: That's for sure! Though I might pay to see Kenny Powers and Kiko in a spot together, if only for the awkward hilarity that's bound to ensue.

NSFW due to language: Matt Cassel, deadly with a sneaker.

I actually . . . am slightly more inclined . . . against every fiber of my being . . . to like not hate be open to the possibility of Cassel.

Any dood who would do a commercial with F-bombs is cool with me.

Actually, I think that was a marketing training film that Brandon saw when he attended a seminar on how to market sports merchandise. That's when Cassel first caught his eye. :ph34r:

Ha ha.

Serious Q: Can anyone find better Cassel highlights than that gawdawful thing someone who should be ashamed put up on the Bills website? It looks like it was done by a high school heavy metal fan

Matt Cassell is completely underwhelming to me. But, I am also an optimist to the point of being stupid at times. So here goes...

The Bills were 9-7 last year, with absolutely horrific offensive coaching, horrific offensive line play, a horrific running attack and absolutely horrific QBing. Now they got rid of the absolutely horrific offensive coaching, are adding OL (we will sign a good starting OG), added Shady frigging McCoy, a solid OL coach, and solid OC, probably a TE, and will get at least the same QB play and probably better.

Love the optimism, but personally I think he really sucks. He's the sort of guy Manuel may actually be able to beat out if he just begins to get it together slightly (a huge if).

Love the optimism, but personally I think he really sucks. He's the sort of guy Manuel may actually be able to beat out if he just begins to get it together slightly (a huge if).

Matt Cassel is a guy who sucks or doesn't suck depending on context. Chan Gailey as OC = Suck. Roman as OC with Shady on the way could = he'll do

http://www.theonion.com/articles/vikings-intrigued-by-matt-cassels-ability-to-get-t,36807/