Bills to trade Kiko Alonso for LeSean McCoy

CNY315

If Kiko Alonso was in this draft he would be the 1st defensive player taken. Probably the first non-QB take which could honestly mean he would be taken #1 overall in this crappy draft.

We should have been calling teams in the top 10 if we wanted to trade Kiko. Or at least get Nick Foles or something.

I mean really, we got a 4th rounder for Lynch. We should have traded a 4th or 5th for McCoy, not a player worth a top 10 pick in this upcoming draft.

Whaley and the Bills got totally OWNED. This will become more evident to all of you deniers over the next 12-36 months.

yikes... No, he would not be #1 overall defensive pick. And no one is trading a QB for a LB. We only got a 4th for lynch because he had multiple off field problems and was an incident away from long suspension. Very different scenarios with these players. Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is yet another in a long list of examples of why I should step away from the computer for about three days after big news breaks. The number of outlandish, knee-jerk responses and takes is frightening. On both sides of the trade.

Btw, Alonso led the team with 11 stuffs in 2013. Most came after the first five games. He had 2 in the first 5 games and 9 in the final 11. (This is for those saying he declined precipitously after game 5.)

Where are you getting those numbers, Sporting Charts has Kiko getting 6 stuffs. As a comparison Spikes had 6 this past year and Bradham and Brown both had 4.

Yeah, and Chandler wasn't very mobile the year he came back, took a full year to get better(still not very mobile)

You also have to factor in the play style. Kiko was a flyer. He depended on speed and agility. His knees will hinder him from getting back to it atleast immediately. Chandler was always a plodder. You wont see much drop off there. I get his point but the evaluation is just too different in regards to the 2 guys

wow 47 pages

Fare thee well Kiko Monster, fare well CJ Spiller

This thread is yet another in a long list of examples of why I should step away from the computer for about three days after big news breaks. The number of outlandish, knee-jerk responses and takes is frightening. On both sides of the trade.

what makes you think it will ever change?? :beer: :beer: first 2 are on me

If Kiko Alonso was in this draft he would be the 1st defensive player taken. Probably the first non-QB take which could honestly mean he would be taken #1 overall in this crappy draft.

We should have been calling teams in the top 10 if we wanted to trade Kiko. Or at least get Nick Foles or something.

I mean really, we got a 4th rounder for Lynch. We should have traded a 4th or 5th for McCoy, not a player worth a top 10 pick in this upcoming draft.

Whaley and the Bills got totally OWNED. This will become more evident to all of you deniers over the next 12-36 months.

This is a bad post.

For those of you who want to trash Whaley for this trade so quickly, ask yourselves these questions:

a) Did the Pats*, Jets, and Fish see the trade and think, "great, the Bills just got worse?"

b) Did the Cowboys, Skins, and Giants see the trade and think, "damn, now the Eagles are better?"

I can't possibly read through all of this... has this been confirmed, or is it all rumor still?

Nothing is official until next Tuesday, but I thought I saw a tweet from Drew Rosenhaus (McCoy's agent) that he contacted the Eagles mgmt and they told him no such trade is in the works.

Nevertheless, with Spiller saying he was told they won't re-sign him and Kiko saying he was told he will be traded, it seems like it's happening.

For those of you who want to trash Whaley for this trade so quickly, ask yourselves these questions:

a) Did the Pats*, Jets, and Fish see the trade and think, "great, the Bills just got worse?"

b) Did the Cowboys, Skins, and Giants see the trade and think, "damn, now the Eagles are better?"

i took a peek at the Pats board last night. It was mixed but many were not pleased considering they have had a hard time stopping the run and also had a hard time with Rex's D. But they take solace in the "no QB" thing. They actually seemed more worried about the Iggles shedding cap because they think they are going to go hard after Revis and/or McCourty. Edited by YoloinOhio

Find your own good young players and make them stars. Don't over pay for someones elses known star who has a lot of miles on him and gets top dollar. Not Saying I hate it or McCoy, but I do not like the philosophy, unless you get a QB.

Edited by Augie

i took a peek at the Pats board last night. It was mixed but many were not pleased considering they have had a hard time stopping the run and also had a hard time with Rex's D. But they take solace in the "no QB" thing. They actually seemed more worried about the Iggles shedding cap because they think they are going to go hard after Revis and/or McCourty.

And that's what this trade came down to for Kelly. Shed cap so he can go after Mariota and other Oregon alums he covets, move a player who wasn't completely on board with his program, and pick up a very good young prospect in the process. The Eagles didn't necessarily get "better" with this trade but they set themselves up for what Kelly wants to do.

The Bills got better, period.

One Eagles Fan reacts. 100% not safe for work due to language. And I mean I lost count of the F bombs. But his anger is so Buffalonian I loved it.

http://youtu.be/2f7z_zxQ4c8

Oh god where did you find that!!! That is one of the funniest things i have ever seen. Dude belongs a bills fan for real. Hahaha i think i need that link to watch over and over again