Andre Johnson could be available

@Nick_Mathews: #Texans star Andre Johnson, the No. 3 pick in 2003 and No. 9 in NFL history in receptions, asks to be traded or cut. http://t.co/VreuGTvz0Z

@McClain_on_NFL: If no trade can't be worked out for Johnson, he'll be cut and free to sign with any team after 12 seasons with the Texans.

@McClain_on_NFL: Texans gave Andre Johnson permission to seek a trade. Told him he'd have a reduced role next season. He asked to be traded or cut instead.

I think the guy can still play. He's a class act and would be "vet" addition to our young WR core. Red zone ...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Nick_Mathews: #Texans star Andre Johnson, the No. 3 pick in 2003 and No. 9 in NFL history in receptions, asks to be traded or cut. http://t.co/VreuGTvz0Z

@McClain_on_NFL: If no trade can't be worked out for Johnson, he'll be cut and free to sign with any team after 12 seasons with the Texans.

@McClain_on_NFL: Texans gave Andre Johnson permission to seek a trade. Told him he'd have a reduced role next season. He asked to be traded or cut instead.

I think the guy can still play. He's a class act and would be "vet" addition to our young WR core. Red zone ...

Out of curiosity, how much time per day do you spend looking for tweets and articles that may have a teeny tiny bit of relevance to the bills? I am guessing 10-12 hours per day?

Out of curiosity, how much time per day do you spend looking for tweets and articles that may have a teeny tiny bit of relevance to the bills? I am guessing 10-12 hours per day?

Whatever it is, it's great!! Yolo is MVP as far as up to date info for us...and a cool dude.

Whatever it is, it's great!! Yolo is MVP as far as up to date info for us...and a cool dude.

I'll 2nd Fergy's opinion. YOLO makes the board a better, more informed place.

kj

kj

Hear hear ! Yolo gets my vote. Hands down provides the most news and info in here. It appreciated Yolo, keep it up.

kj

We could make this the praise Yolo thread! Who doesn't want more good stuff about the Bills? I do wonder how he does it.... but in a good and thankful way!

There are better situations he can find. He's not leaving Houston to come to another team with an unsettled QB situation at his age. And he's not worth paying the amount of money it would take to make him forget about the unsettled QB situation either.

Edited by purple haze