Andre Johnson could be available

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever it is, it's great!! Yolo is MVP as far as up to date info for us...and a cool dude.

Which raises a question....what happened to 26CornerBlitz? Did Yolo stage a coup d'etat for board news supremacy?

p.s. no to AJ -- too old and too prideful to play for what he's worth now.

Edited by KD in CT

Which raises a question....what happened to 26CornerBlitz? Did Yolo stage a coup d'etat for board news supremacy?

p.s. no to AJ -- too old and too prideful to play for what he's worth now.

i was wondering where he went as well! 26 has been MIA since the Raiders game. I blame Orton, who he hated. Lol. I thought he would come back after he announced his retirement, but nope.

Also he was much more informative than I. He would have one huge, pinned fancy thread about FA with slick links to all related articles and interviews with pics and vids. #if26washere

Edited by YoloinOhio

i was wondering where he went as well! 26 has been MIA since the Raiders game. I blame Orton, who he hated. Lol. I thought he would come back after he announced his retirement, but nope.

Also he was much more informative than I. He would have one huge, pinned fancy thread about FA with slick links to all related articles and interviews with pics and vids. #if26washere

I figured you guys decided the board wasn't big enough for both of you and had it out Burr-Hamilton style.

I figured you guys decided the board wasn't big enough for both of you and had it out Burr-Hamilton style.

haha no I am no where near at his level of informative threads. Nor would I ever attempt to be! Edited by YoloinOhio

Think he got into some small tiffs with other posters. Might have gotten mad and left ?

i never saw that...but did feel he was getting close to meltdown over Orton and & Marrone so maybe so. Thought he would throw confetti and come back after they both skipped town. Edited by YoloinOhio

I am almost always against aging Free Agents/Trades but in this case I would've been all for it if only we had a Quarterback. No he's not still in his prime but I think he could be a perfect compliment to our younger WR's....but with that said don't think its worth it considering we don't have our franchise guy under center yet.

I am almost always against aging Free Agents/Trades but in this case I would've been all for it if only we had a Quarterback. No he's not still in his prime but I think he could be a perfect compliment to our younger WR's....but with that said don't think its worth it considering we don't have our franchise guy under center yet.

i agree.. And if he's cut and has his choice of where to go it won't be here. But I think he could still be of value. I'm sure he will go to the Seahawks or something.

patriots.

Too slow and fragile. And doesnt stretch the field. And Gronk is a . . . satisfactory red-zone threat.

Look for Pats to deal w/Revis either way, then see if they can afford Randall Cobb, or Jacoby Jones. Seasoned vets who came up in smart and successful systems.

i never saw that...but did feel he was getting close to meltdown over Orton and & Marrone so maybe so. Thought he would throw confetti and come back after they both skipped town.

If I recall correctly, 26 did this last year too. Pretty much went missing after the season right up until training camp started. Then he was back posting hot off the presses stuff like he never left. I'm hoping that is the case again.

:lol: I joined in 2013 so last year was my first offseason here and I actually thought you guys both worked for the site because of how much you both contributed. I thought that you guys had an agreement of some sort that he'd carry the regular season weight and you'd pick up the slack in the offseason. You do a great job year round and it's much appreciated!

#Free26

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

If I recall correctly, 26 did this last year too. Pretty much went missing after the season right up until training camp started. Then he was back posting hot off the presses stuff like he never left. I'm hoping that is the case again.

:lol: I joined in 2012 so last year was my first offseason here and I actually thought you guys both worked for the site because of how much you both contributed. I thought that you guys had an agreement of some sort that he'd carry the regular season weight and you'd pick up the slack in the offseason. You do a great job year round and it's much appreciated!

#Free26

lol! That is hilarious. If I had known that anyone thought that I would be much more professional on here!

I guess I wondered about 26 because he didn't even wait until the end of the season. Maybe he flew the coop once they were out of playoff contention. #free26

Out of curiosity, how much time per day do you spend looking for tweets and articles that may have a teeny tiny bit of relevance to the bills? I am guessing 10-12 hours per day?

Some of us have jobs and need to kill a lot of time. Thankfully, this is how Yolo has chosen to kill his time.