CALL YOUR SHOT

Maddog69

LOL - I was referring to him saying "I'm not getting on this thread" and then participating.

I meant that I was not trying to put down the thread by saying what I said. I was just pointing out that whoever it ends up being will not have the QB talent in proportion to the endless discussion that led up to the decision.

None of the above... not allowed?

Ryan Mallett then. Hopefully he learned something from Brady.

'Allowed' or not, that's my call. A dismal list, to be sure. I'm holding out hope for Rubes' thread that the FO is going in a completely different route to address this critical position.

Perhaps one of these schleppers become a Bill, but that would just make Manuel become more obsolete.

I like the support for EJ. If he was on the free agent list, I think he'd get some action.

I'm gonna believe that our GM picked a good quarterback, and that the insane Doug Marrone got in the way. Anyway, it matters not what we think. What will tell the truth will happen on the field. I think they'll bring in a few others besides Tuel.

Its gotta be Manual.

just give him some decent back up. because thats all we can hope for

we are screwed. but as Bills fans it has been much worse.

at least our new Coach knows it.

and hired guys who know the run game.

i think thats pretty darned smart thinking.

Ps
is that Lupati guy still available ?

I know there are a million threads about QBs. But I wanted to start this one to have it in one place. I want to see a post from each of you with the name of your #1 choice of QB that you would like to Bills to sign in Free agency. Leave off Manning and any of the trade options because none of them are definitely avialble. Of the available UFA's, who is the 1 name you want them to sign. This isn't really meant as a thread to debate who is the best. I just was interested in seeing who each of you had as your first choice.

Mine is Ryan Mallett.

Locker. I know. But seriously...

My first choice would be Ryan Mallet with that rocket arm of his he would be perfect for December football in Buffalo. I also think he has the most upside. Watching him play in college and even the couple of gms he played in the NFL, Mallett can make everything throw especially the ones that the elite can only make like Back Shoulder and fade routes. He makes those throws with ease. RM just needs some experience so he can develop more on the mental side of his gm .

At the end of the day it's most likely not gonna be a classic pocket passer type like Mallet. Greg Roman prefers a more mobile guy so with that being said my 2nd choice is Matt Moore. There's 2 reasons why I love MM.

#1- MM is definitely capable of playing the Alex Smith role in Romans offense. He's mobile tough and has a nice deep ball. He would be a good challenge for Ej and we can make the playoffs with him starting.

#2- If EJ wins the job and somehow excelled to the point where he can be our franchise QB, MM would be a great backup. He wouldn't make problems in the locker room. He's a team guy there won't be a Flutie-Johnson situation. So he's a excellent 2 way guy. MM can be our bridge or our bkup so he's my choice.