Report: Broncos could part ways with Manning

YoloinOhio

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"All" Manning does is show up, get your team 12-14 wins, and a divisional round home playoff game. As far as the "one and done" crap, he has taken two different teams to the Super Bowl, has 3 SB appearances, and has one SB ring. He also holds or will hold every career and single season passing record.

But he stinks. Can't win the big one. Can't win in the playoffs.

I guess it depends on how you want to look at it. For example, he is 2-1 against Brady and Belichick in the AFC Title game, which is the biggest game he can face them in.

But they "own him." He "can't beat them."

Actually he has beaten them 2/3 times in the biggest game he can possibly face them in unless he goes to the NFC.

People constantly move the goalposts when it comes to Manning. "He's not a winner" is an idiotic statement.

Even the great Patriots* the greatest team of all-time in ANY sport ANYWHERE in the universe went 10 years without winning a ring and it took an all-time horrible decision by Seattle to get them the one they just got.

In short, I'll take Manning any freaking day.

he may retire, but if he doesnt almost certainly will be playing in Denver

Peyton Manning meets with Broncos, still undecided

The Broncos quarterback flew to Denver to meet with the team's brass -- general manager John Elway and president/CEO Joe Ellis -- on Thursday to discuss his future, but no decision came out of the meeting, NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a team source. Manning returned to New Orleans to continue training, presumably with an eye toward the 2015 season.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000470352/article/peyton-manning-meets-with-broncos-still-undecided

Edited by JTSP

Yeah but aren't you the guy who said that the game has "passed him by" in reference to Incognito over in that thread? And that he is no longer an NFL player?

You know, right before professional talent evaluators who earn their living working in the NFL signed him to a contract?

I'm thinking we should all just ignore you.

No offense.

Incognito hasn't made it through TC. I bet you Peyton never comes and plays for Buffalo.

Wow some of you really think the Bills could get Peyton... I didn't think anyone was taking this seriously, I thought this was a fantasy thread. Your hopes will be crushed so I hope you can deal with it.

Let's just say all things are possible with El Pegual.