Report: Broncos could part ways with Manning

YoloinOhio

Please stop. Manning will put up flashy early season numbers (assuming he could survive behind a Bills I-line) in what would amount to meaningless games/wins. In the end, his age and cold weather would catch up to him and it would be miss the playoffs or out in the first round. I'm not hitching my wagon to that.

Don't think anyone anyone realistically thinks Peyton would ever come here... Or at least I hope not.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please stop. Manning will put up flashy early season numbers (assuming he could survive behind a Bills I-line) in what would amount to meaningless games/wins. In the end, his age and cold weather would catch up to him and it would be miss the playoffs or out in the first round. I'm not hitching my wagon to that.

if we are going for a 1-2 year bridge, id rather manning than matt moore or the once beloved kyle orton.

i dont know if that 1-2 year player is really hitching yourself to a wagon.

if we are going for a 1-2 year bridge, id rather manning than matt moore or the once beloved kyle orton.

i dont know if that 1-2 year player is really hitching yourself to a wagon.

The bridge to the mythical BUFFALO BILLS FRANCHISE QB? Do you know how many lives have been ruined searching for that elusive animal?

Manning, IMO, isn't worth the coin or the expectations he would bring and then slowly shatter (mine included, because as soon as the season starts I'm all in).

First paragraph is tongue in cheek, no offense intended.

Peyton = Playoffs

Peyton = Choke in playoffs

But we would get the monkeys, gorillas, chimps off our back

Perhaps Peyton the Playoff chocker finally gets the Bills monkeys, gorillas, and chimps off his back by winning a SB in B-low!!

Don't we want a QB that can win a playoff game w/o looking like a chump doing so?

Peyton >>> any other option. Imagine him throwing to Watkins and Woods. Also, add AP for a power back, and only make Peyton throw the ball 15-25 times a game to preserve his arm for a playoff run.

I'm just saying, the best story EVER in the history of the NFL would be for Peyton Manning to lead the Bills to the playoffs, beat the Pats* twice (maybe three times), and then win a Super Bowl.

Sing along...

"Eff you, Tom, it's my turn now..."

Not to be the negative one but what would the upside be about coming here?

Also, why all this Houston talk?

CBF

Not sure why the Houston talk. But the upside would be an established QB, who although has lost a step or two in his game, is still one of, if not the GOAT. If we want a project QB, who better to learn under?

Not sure why the Houston talk. But the upside would be an established QB, who although has lost a step or two in his game, is still one of, if not the GOAT. If we want a project QB, who better to learn under?

I mean what would be the upside in Mannings mind for coming to Buffalo?

CBF

this, exactly. And it puts Peyton on a team that is an average QB away from a SB run. Peyton is still above average. Peyton to Sammy would be sick. Also would still have Woods, and Hogan. would need to vastly improve the O-line to keep him healthy. But he would be great for EJ and whoever else to learn from.

Not to be the negative one but what would the upside be about coming here?

Also, why all this Houston talk?

CBF

I also do not understand the Houston talk. That team is further away than the Bills, although Manning could see them as having a great D and being a QB away from the SB.

this, exactly. And it puts Peyton on a team that is an average QB away from a SB run. Peyton is still above average. Peyton to Sammy would be sick. Also would still have Woods, and Hogan. would need to vastly improve the O-line to keep him healthy. But he would be great for EJ and whoever else to learn from.

I also do not understand the Houston talk. That team is further away than the Bills, although Manning could see them as having a great D and being a QB away from the SB.

Better weather. He used to live down here when his dad played. Indoor stadium.

I mean what would be the upside in Mannings mind for coming to Buffalo?

CBF

Really?

An elite defense, sammy and bob outside, a roster that went 9-7 with orton at the helm and is in position to add more than they lose.

I don't understand what you think he would be looking for if you see no draw here. Really the line is the only con when compared to choosing Denver and I expect that to be improved.

Edited by NoSaint