So is Ray Rice next?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think ray rice' s circumstances are different from Richie incognito - rays's infraction was physical while Richie's infraction (so to speak) is verbal. At least that's according to what I have read.

Plus more time has elapsed since RI got in trouble , and the Bills now have a female owner...... So I'm thinking the team will pass for now.

On a personal note - if RR has paid his dues and REALLY has learned, then I wouldn't mind him on the team. Who am I to cast a stone and say he is an inferior person. I've made my mistakes - but not this type.

Let's just go full the longest yard!

AP, Rice, McDonald, Hardy, and josh Gordon. Count the rings, hide your wives.

That's a good one ..... Talent wise though - that's a nice team you assembled. A good coaching staff and good PR team might be able to make something out of it

I'm also a Ravens fan and watch all the games. Putting aside the domestic violence, his productivity had fallen off the cliff. There are a few good articles that suggest Ray Rice would no longer be a good option and any team would be wise to avoid or sign a cap friendly deal.

This article is a good example: http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/ray-rice-was-awful-when-he-last-played-football/

Edited by Max Fischer

Pegula was his agent. I believe he is still represented by the same agency. Just turned 28. What would your reaction be?

A few months ago while doing one of his spots with Schopp and the Bulldog, John Clayton said he thought Rice was a strong contender for ending up in Buffalo.

Clayton cited the connection to Pegula as his agent.

I have no interest in Ray Rice, I live near Baltimore & his production had dropped off which is why it was so easy for the Ravens to drop him. Adrian Peterson is on a different level though, even if he isn't what he used to be, he is still better than most.

I say just keep CJ since Roman knows how to create systems that take advantage of players' strengths.

I think Spiller's going to the Jets because they have Gailey, money and word is they aren't bringing Chris Johnson back.

As for the Bills, there is no way they go after Rice. They have their veteran RB and that's Fred Jackson who is their biggest leader on the team.

I think the Bills will go RB with the #50 pick. A very good one will probably slide to them out of the top four of Gurley, Gordon, Coleman and Johnson.

Edited by 1billsfan