Mariotta to the J-E-T-S??

KDIGGZ

I sure hope not. He looks good.

Todd McShay has Mariotta going to the Jets at 6 overall. He has Winston going #1 to Tampa. I know this is very early in the process and these first few mock drafts (this is 2.0) should be taken with a grain of salt, but I don't like playmakers ending up on rival AFC East teams. It might take Mariotta some time to become a star in this league but I don't want such a highly touted QB going to the Jets. If the Jets get him I hope at least they have to give up a bunch of picks to do so.

What are your thoughts? Will you be jealous if the Jets are able to get someone like Mariotta?

http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/2uvidk/todd_mcshays_2015_nfl_mock_draft_20/

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let them take him. He's a few years away from anyone knowing if he'll be an NFL QB. He's a system guy, I've watched him play a ton and he has tools (without question) but I don't see him as projecting to an elite QB at the NFL level. If he goes to the Jests he'll be asked to start right away and that will mean a down year for the Jests which is good for the Bills.

So take him, New Jersey.

Todd McShay has Mariotta going to the Jets at 6 overall. He has Winston going #1 to Tampa. I know this is very early in the process and these first few mock drafts (this is 2.0) should be taken with a grain of salt, but I don't like playmakers ending up on rival AFC East teams. It might take Mariotta some time to become a star in this league but I don't want such a highly touted QB going to the Jets. If the Jets get him I hope at least they have to give up a bunch of picks to do so.

What are your thoughts? Will you be jealous if the Jets are able to get someone like Mariotta?

http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/2uvidk/todd_mcshays_2015_nfl_mock_draft_20/

until he learns to read defense not worried

I want Shane Ray at 6, or Cooper. But just like the 2008 draft we won one too many games, and will miss out on the two guys that can really help us. Not a fan of Mariota becuase he should NOT play day one. He needs at least a half season to sit and learn. And if the Jets take him there will be way too much pressure to start him day one. He will be a deer in the headlights by week 8. I actually like the kid, so I don't want the Jets and the NYC Media to destroy him.

I want Foles as our starter. He has just enough experince to hit the ground running an appease a pretty frustrated fan base. Jets fans aren't like Bills fans. We haven't seen the post season in 4 years and we are ready to burn down Florham Park. I have no idea how yall have accepted 15 years of futility.

I want Shane Ray at 6, or Cooper. But just like the 2008 draft we won one too many games, and will miss out on the two guys that can really help us. Not a fan of Mariota becuase he should NOT play day one. He needs at least a half season to sit and learn. And if the Jets take him there will be way too much pressure to start him day one. He will be a deer in the headlights by week 8. I actually like the kid, so I don't want the Jets and the NYC Media to destroy him.

I want Foles as our starter. He has just enough experince to hit the ground running an appease a pretty frustrated fan base. Jets fans aren't like Bills fans. We haven't seen the post season in 4 years and we are ready to burn down Florham Park. I have no idea how yall have accepted 15 years of futility.

What choice do we have, it's not like we can make them win?

Now if they had listed to TBD then we would have won 6 superbowls by now but that's a whole new topic.

I want the Jets to have Foles as well.

Remember the last 2 highly touted QBs to go to the Jets?