Jets, Bills to pursue Revis (Update-Signed with Jets)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vic Carucci is wrong

Schefter would not have tweeted without hard information. It's possible they put in some inquiries and backed out when the deal got bigger, but I highly doubt they "weren't involved" at all, i.e. Schefter was totally misinformed, per Carucci's language.

Schefter would not have tweeted without hard information. It's possible they put in some inquiries and backed out when the deal got bigger, but I highly doubt they "weren't involved" at all, i.e. Schefter was totally misinformed, per Carucci's language.

I agree. Schefter puts in the effort to ensure his reports are accurate.

This makes sense.

I believe schefter over carucci and benini. Carucci used to be gospel for me until recently. However the last few days he has been spot on.. this defense with Revis would be by far the best ever. Rex has either had pass rushers or coverage. Never both. But I think if mckelvin and Gilmore would be pretty dam good

Edited by kr632

NO way Bills pay Revis that much

Terry Pegula paid Christian Ehroff and Ville Leino $65 million to NOT play for the Sabres anymore. Dude will pay whatever it takes for Revis.

At the very least it's awesome that we're taking legitimate looks at a lot of solid/good players. I'm already loving the Pegula era.

not only that, but the expectation of a high level of activity to address known needs, and Whaley delivering on those expectations with conviction, is a breath of fresh air and the complete opposite of what we experienced during the RW years, God bless his soul.

The days of watching other teams making moves are long gone, and it feels great. I'd be surprised if the Bills did not grade out to having the top offseason, or damn near close to it.