Jets, Bills to pursue Revis (Update-Signed with Jets)

YoloinOhio

"It's rare that a transaction can so directly cause pain for two division rivals, but this move also will be tough for Rex Ryan to swallow. Revis' first official visit was scheduled to be with Buffalo, but the Jets just couldn't bear to see him play for another rival."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000477937/article/darrelle-revis-new-york-jets-agree-to-terms-on-deal?campaign=Twitter_atn

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Jets are adding a lot of parts but still need a QB. I've been worried they'd get Mariotta along with Chris Ivory, giving them a very good backfield. The amount of money tied up in Revis will (I hope) prevent them from patching everything else that's wrong.

The Jets are adding a lot of parts but still need a QB. I've been worried they'd get Mariotta along with Chris Ivory, giving them a very good backfield. The amount of money tied up in Revis will (I hope) prevent them from patching everything else that's wrong.

I would call that a very average backfield....Mariota is unproven and Ivory is nothing special

Jets getting better.

Agreed, but so are the Bills. At this point it's difficult to figure the Fish -- Suh is a great player but has baggage -- and the Pats* have already suffered some significant losses.

I'd say the division is tightening up a bit...but there's still Brady (ugh).

"It's rare that a transaction can so directly cause pain for two division rivals, but this move also will be tough for Rex Ryan to swallow. Revis' first official visit was scheduled to be with Buffalo, but the Jets just couldn't bear to see him play for another rival."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000477937/article/darrelle-revis-new-york-jets-agree-to-terms-on-deal?campaign=Twitter_atn

That stings

CBF

Sounds familiar doesn't it ?

Washington said they would take Mariota at 5. I don't know if there is any truth to this, but NYJ would have to trade up for him